`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Impulse buys - Sterling, Crown retail, 2014 Sage & Leaf

Impulse buys - Sterling, Crown retail, 2014 Sage & Leaf
So, I've come to realize that I buy football cards when I'm stressed or anxious about stuff, and apparently I was both this past week, as I went and bought around 400 bucks worth of stuff, both boxes and singles. Anyhow, this is what I got box-wise: 5 packs of 2013 Bowman Sterling, one box of the retail 2013 Crown Royale, and one blaster each of 2013 Sage Hit and Leaf Draft. The Bowman I did ok, although nowhere near what I paid for the packs, Crown was ok as well though with a nice multicolor patch, and I have absolutely no idea who I got in Sage or Leaf.

Sterling (and 2 cards from the Crown in the last pic):

Best card from that batch was the 25/25 Giovani Bernard auto.

The rest of the Crown:

The Mike Glennon is a 4 color patch Smile Was surprised at how nice of a swatch it was (even for an event worn).

And, no idea who these guys are:

All of the non-Packers are For Trade, except for the Sage and Leaf until after the draft (since we won't know if they're Packers players until then Wink ). The Bernard I'll be looking for something of comparable value for, otherwise the rest is up for just about anything Smile Of course, if you've got any of my red items in my sig, that would be great Smile

RE: Impulse buys - Sterling, Crown retail, 2014 Sage & Leaf
Feel free to check me for the Gio. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Love the Patton Card!!!! The rest are awsome too.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

I got the same Trevor Reilly auto from Sage Hit - having no idea who he was, I looked him up and found out that he's projected as a second or third round pick which isn't bad for a Sage blaster.

can you give me a look for the Ware?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I'm interested in the Jarvis Jones Steelers auto. Please check my org and see if I've got anything you need. Thanks!

Sweet glennon
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

ill take the darick rogers sterling, and the justin hunter sterling base....and that JAMES STONE leaf auto. serious want there. please check me!!!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]