`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 4/20)
(04-20-2014, 04:14 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: I would like to get in on this if possible. I have completed a few trades now so I figure i will throw my hat in the ring.

I collect Joey Votto and Pete Rose and basically any Cincinnati Reds cards.

I will be PM-ing for some addresses, I have quite a few cards sitting around that I would like to get into someones hands who will appreciate them.
You've been added! Thanks for joining!
Reminder! Post thank you's or PM me with the names of folks you have received something from so I can confirm they have sent something. Asking me for an address to send something is not confirmation you've actually sent something. This will help keep the list current and me to weed out any non-contributors over time.

Thanks for being a part of this everyone!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Thanks to yankees_pride for the Andruw Jones PC help and Freeman rookies!! You rock!

x

(04-20-2014, 05:00 PM)Christiem Wrote: Thanks to yankees_pride for the Andruw Jones PC help and Freeman rookies!! You rock!
Not a problem. I am sure I have more I'll get out. Enjoy

Thanks to yankees_pride for the Ripken pc.

(04-21-2014, 10:40 AM)stickhostcs Wrote: Thanks to yankees_pride for the Ripken pc.
A ittle older stuff nothing great but hey its Free. I have about 1900 ripken cards. My dad and I both have/had (dad just passed) a small pc of him.

Awesome just saw this. Sending PM..........

Sierra (daughter age 10): collecting Shane Victorino(any uni), mascot and mini cards (any card not regular size).

Me...1990's Phillies
Hope to have some goodies out by the weeks end.
Thanks for running this!!!!!!!!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I got a bunch of trade packages yesterday I ripped into all of them and I saw a stack of cards that I couldn't figure out who I traded for them. I looked on the name and it was ca4n6chuck. I was like I didn't trade him, but then I was FREE CARDS. Thanks for the Henderson's and the Twins cards.
Photobucket

(04-21-2014, 12:14 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome just saw this. Sending PM..........

Sierra (daughter age 10): collecting Shane Victorino(any uni), mascot and mini cards (any card not regular size).

Me...1990's Phillies
Hope to have some goodies out by the weeks end.
Thanks for running this!!!!!!!!
You're all set Phillies_Joe! Hope you or your daughter get something you like really soon!
Alright! We've got quite a few folks on the list now. Always room for more. For those of you that have not yet done so, please look through the list and then PM me with requests for addresses. No confirmation of cards being sent will be given until I see it here on the thread or by a PM from a receiver. After 3 months of no activity since signing up, you will be removed from the list. It's only fair. Have fun guys and keep collecting/gifting!
(04-22-2014, 09:21 AM)txviking Wrote: I got a bunch of trade packages yesterday I ripped into all of them and I saw a stack of cards that I couldn't figure out who I traded for them. I looked on the name and it was ca4n6chuck. I was like I didn't trade him, but then I was FREE CARDS. Thanks for the Henderson's and the Twins cards.
That's awesome! Thank you for sending out cards ca4n6chuck! Hope you get something you like really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(04-22-2014, 09:21 AM)txviking Wrote: I got a bunch of trade packages yesterday I ripped into all of them and I saw a stack of cards that I couldn't figure out who I traded for them. I looked on the name and it was ca4n6chuck. I was like I didn't trade him, but then I was FREE CARDS. Thanks for the Henderson's and the Twins cards.
no problem, had extras just taking up space. hope you could use them
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]