`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Always Accepting New Membership!)
Bump... PM sent to you sfreinker. Got free cards for 3 members I'd like to send out.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(07-03-2014, 07:53 PM)Christiem Wrote: Big thanks to WillTheThrill22! Got a nice pile of Braves cards!
Sorry for the delay...... My pleasure. I know it wasn't high dollar stuff, but most of those where the players I watched as a kid. Take care, William.

Hey all! I have been out of commission for awhile. I'm just checking in real quick to say that I'll be working 6 of the next 7 days, but will get on after that and update everything from this thread. Sorry for the huge delay and thanks again for being a part of this.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Can you put me down for Frank Thomas stuff? Preferably anything in a white sox uniform after 1998 (when I quit collecting), but obviously not picky since it's free.

I am extremely new here so I would be happy to send out a couple of packages before you add me to the list if necessary. Anyone I send to - don't expect to get rich off these. Like I said, I quit collecting in the overproduction era. But this sounds way more fun than trying to sell all these. Always love helping player collectors out.

(04-21-2014, 12:14 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome just saw this. Sending PM..........

Sierra (daughter age 10): collecting Shane Victorino(any uni), mascot and mini cards (any card not regular size).

Me...1990's Phillies
Hope to have some goodies out by the weeks end.
Thanks for running this!!!!!!!!
Does she care what year the stuff is? I have some mini cards from the early 90's she might like. If so, PM me your address since the OP will be out of commission for a few days.

Mark me for Ivan Rodriguez, and the rangers!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Can those who sent me cards please send me a message...I received cards for my son and I and a few came without the traders name...I had a list of the others but I misplaced it...Please send me your name and screen name and who you collect so I can return the favor...Thank you to all those who sent my son loved the cards and cherishes them greatly!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Anything Angels or Dodgers!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)
Ok, guys! Sorry for the absence. I have updated the thread with all your wants. If you have someone you'd like to send cards to, please PM me. Even if you've done it recently, please do so again so that I know you still want to send cards to those people. Thanks again for being a part of this and I hope you get something you like really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!