`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Target 2014 Heritage blasters, I think I did ok

3 Target 2014 Heritage blasters, I think I did ok
Decided to check target to use my $5 off heritage box coupon and miraculously they had 3 blasters sitting there, this target is always the last to get them and somehow they are the first.

So I grab all 3, I couldn't leave one behind it would get lonely.

The highlights from the 3 and on a note I'm always surprised how good the BV is on the target/walmart exclusives.
Was super happy to hit an auto in the third box.

[Image: scans_zps75de57f6.jpg]

BUT WAIT!!! There's MORE!

[Image: scans_0001_zps3a7dd67e.jpg]

The best hit i've ever gotten from anything heritage and it was a blaster!! the crease looking thing is just a scuff on the case.

When i opened the pack I saw a thick white card and knew i got something but assumed it was some worthless relic, so i was just giddy when I saw a stamp.

This is of course the ONLY stamp with an n/a BV but one sold for $61 and change so it pays for all the blasters. and since people have started listing odds 1:2,200

RE: 3 Target 2014 Heritage blasters, I think I did ok
Nice, my man!

I, too, hit the red Trout yesterday, was VERY excited.

(04-03-2014, 07:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice, my man!

I, too, hit the red Trout yesterday, was VERY excited.
That sucker pays for the whole box itself

Awesome! What a great break on a couple of blasters. The thing that's nice about the exclusive colored cards is that the major busters pass the WM & Target retail stuff for thier cases and major star cards are in short supply. An auto and a stamp from three blasters....man you def hit the "hot boxes" from that blaster case. Congrats! (hard to be nice to anything Rangers after the past 2 days....LOL...JK)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sweet stamp card! Congrats on the nice box!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Sweet Johnny!!!

Wow! Absolutely Killed it! Those stamp cards are awesome. I've seen breaks of five hobby boxes that weren't half as good lol.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

2 big hits out of 3 blasters = job well done!

WOW! Very nice break!@ Not only did you get an auto, and a stamp you got the Jeter base SP! That card is extremely tough to find in Hobby!! I have opened 8 boxes and not one Jeter!!

(04-03-2014, 08:02 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome! What a great break on a couple of blasters. The thing that's nice about the exclusive colored cards is that the major busters pass the WM & Target retail stuff for thier cases and major star cards are in short supply. An auto and a stamp from three blasters....man you def hit the "hot boxes" from that blaster case. Congrats! (hard to be nice to anything Rangers after the past 2 days....LOL...JK)

hah thanks, i thought that series would end up awful after opening day that game was just brutal for both teams.

(04-03-2014, 10:06 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Wow! Absolutely Killed it! Those stamp cards are awesome. I've seen breaks of five hobby boxes that weren't half as good lol.

I bought 5 hobby boxes and they didn't come near this.
I'm just glad I decided to get all 3 boxes instead of leaving one behind.

(04-04-2014, 12:15 AM)magneto2 Wrote: WOW! Very nice break!@ Not only did you get an auto, and a stamp you got the Jeter base SP! That card is extremely tough to find in Hobby!! I have opened 8 boxes and not one Jeter!!
the BV on that jeter surprised the heck out of me. the SP cards are so much lower value than previous years except for jeter and puig.