Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cards sent to me

Cards sent to me
HI all,

I received some cards today, and for the life of me I can't figure out who they're from, and why they sent them to me. The cards consisted of 5 Derek Jeter's which may be something I picked on a trade. The other 4 cards were Curt Schilling, a Johan Santana Chrome, a Ryan Zimmerman and a numbered 03/35 card of Jeremy Reed. Now, there is no way I would have selected the last 4 cards. I'm afraid I got some cards that were meant for someone else. There was no return address on the mailer, and no Trade Invoice included with the cards. If any one knows about this, please pm me. Thank you.

bamyanks
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Cards sent to me
That just happened to me but i think it was a *bay sale....I think i was sent someone elses auction but i tried to track the seller but no luck since there was no invoice...I got a Nolan ryan game used card and a strasburg game used card
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

So do you need the cards back??? I can send them to you if you give me your name and address, and reimburse me for the postage.

(04-03-2014, 05:39 PM)bamyanks Wrote: So do you need the cards back??? I can send them to you if you give me your name and address, and reimburse me for the postage.
lol They arent my cards....I was just saying i just had it done to me...I got cards i didn't buy or trade
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(04-03-2014, 05:18 PM)bamyanks Wrote: HI all,

I received some cards today, and for the life of me I can't figure out who they're from, and why they sent them to me. The cards consisted of 5 Derek Jeter's which may be something I picked on a trade. The other 4 cards were Curt Schilling, a Johan Santana Chrome, a Ryan Zimmerman and a numbered 03/35 card of Jeremy Reed. Now, there is no way I would have selected the last 4 cards. I'm afraid I got some cards that were meant for someone else. There was no return address on the mailer, and no Trade Invoice included with the cards. If any one knows about this, please pm me. Thank you.

bamyanks
I'll trade for the ZimmermanWink

(04-03-2014, 07:51 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: I'll trade for the ZimmermanWink
OK, give me your address and send me a Jeter or a Mattingly.

It maybe from me did we trade recently?

It was from me I think you sent an jered weaver auto and i sent you some extra cards

(04-04-2014, 04:45 AM)Pumpedupkicks Wrote: It was from me I think you sent an jered weaver auto and i sent you some extra cards
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Do you need any of the back? If they are extra for me, thanks a lot. I was just worried I got someone elses cards.

Nope they are all for you thanks for the trade!