`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)

RE: Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)
Open offer sent on the miller. Thanks.

RE: Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)
(04-13-2014, 10:13 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Open offer sent on the miller. Thanks.
I will check again as soon as the trade function starts working again. Can't search past the first page.

Have u added anything new the past week because when i checked on the 3rd i didnt see anything i could use?

(04-13-2014, 10:36 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: I will check again as soon as the trade function starts working again. Can't search past the first page.

Have u added anything new the past week because when i checked on the 3rd i didnt see anything i could use?
yeah I hear ya on the looking part. and I have. lmk what tv on the miller and we can go from there. thanks

(04-13-2014, 10:46 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah I hear ya on the looking part. and I have. lmk what tv on the miller and we can go from there. thanks
PM sent