`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 TM Hobby Box (#2) + 2 packs (Now With Scans!)

2014 TM Hobby Box (#2) + 2 packs (Now With Scans!)
I don't have scans yet, but I have been loving my luck! Another good box and the two great packs I picked up earlier this week have been a ton of fun to open!

The two hits from my packs earlier in the week were:

2014 Total Memorabilia Autographed Memorabilia Silver Booklet #SC-KYB Kyle Busch/10 (Traded)

2014 Total Memorabilia Triple Swatch Blue #TMDP Danica Patrick 94/99 (PC, NFT)
[Image: scan0023_zpsef46c888.jpg]

And then the box I opened today:

2014 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Gold #TMJB2 James Buescher 143/150
[Image: scan0019_zps1607eac0.jpg]

2014 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Gold #TMJJ Jimmie Johnson 043/150 (On Hold)
[Image: scan0020_zpsc12261b4.jpg]

2014 Total Memorabilia Triple Swatch Blue #TMJA Justin Allgaier 85/99 (Has same chipping issue along top the Austin Dillon triple swatch blue I pulled has)
[Image: scan0021_zpse53f7b6a.jpg]

2014 Total Memorabilia Quad Swatch Melting #TMKyB Kyle Busch 22/25
[Image: scan0022_zps40d65a8f.jpg]
And the big one!

2014 Total Memorabilia Clear Cuts Holofoil #CCUDEJ Dale Earnhardt Jr. 066/175
[Image: scan0018_zpsd012ba64.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2014 TM Hobby Box (#2) + 2 packs
nice pulls
[Image: packers.jpg]

RE: 2014 TM Hobby Box (#2) + 2 packs
Really nice pulls...TM has been good to you so far...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: 2014 TM Hobby Box (#2) + 2 packs (Now With Scans!)
Scans Posted!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Did you pull anything of Newman?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(04-04-2014, 01:58 PM)minitracer Wrote: Did you pull anything of Newman?
Only one base card, partner. Which looks like, other than the 3 parallels of the base card, is the only Newman they put in the set. No RU or AU on the checklist.

Nice cards Jason, and a PC card Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Man some nice hits congrats on the Danica, Johnson and the JR. That Busch isn't bad either.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(04-04-2014, 04:51 PM)kevinr Wrote: Man some nice hits congrats on the Danica, Johnson and the JR. That Busch isn't bad either.
Thanks everyone!

That KB Booklet/10 was pretty damn sweet too! Wish I had got a scan of it before I shipped it off. Had a jumbo yellow swatch with a seam on one side and huge autograph on the other...quite literally, the auto was huge compared to the vast majority of autos. Had it been anybody but KB, I might I've held onto it a little longer, but I'm pretty sure demons were invading my house at night the few nights it was here...need to trade this Quad Melting away pretty quickly too!

(04-04-2014, 05:56 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thanks everyone!

That KB Booklet/10 was pretty damn sweet too! Wish I had got a scan of it before I shipped it off. Had a jumbo yellow swatch with a seam on one side and huge autograph on the other...quite literally, the auto was huge compared to the vast majority of autos. Had it been anybody but KB, I might I've held onto it a little longer, but I'm pretty sure demons were invading my house at night the few nights it was here...need to trade this Quad Melting away pretty quickly too!
If you HAVE to get that Kyle B. out of your house, you can just send that KB melting card to me (along with the JJ) and I will find some way to make it up to you! Wink
I plan to buy a box of TM as soon as I get my tax refund and I will def. LYK what I pull before anyone else knows. I am also planning to save up for the 'Cup Chase' (aka - Showcase) release, set for September.