`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Kobe Sets a Milestone....

Kobe Sets a Milestone....
In my PC that is Smile. With my latest pick ups I am now over 800 unique cards and over 1000 overall. I'll be looking to trade away some of my doubles for cards I dont have. I'm shooting for 1000 unique cards by years end.

Also, I started scanning more and more of my cards and loading them to my Photobucket. Still have a long way to go but feel free to check out what I have so far in my bucket.

This is the 800th different Kobe in my PC:
Thanks marcos2011

[Image: takeit2netKobe_zps4caa5405.jpg]

RE: Kobe Sets a Milestone....
Congrats! How long have you been working on this collection? Do you need any of the Panini Signature base cards /25 for Kobe? I have one not sure what number it is though.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(04-03-2014, 11:51 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Congrats! How long have you been working on this collection? Do you need any of the Panini Signature base cards /25 for Kobe? I have one not sure what number it is though.
Thanks Tbarn291. I've been collecting Kobe since 96-97. I busted a lot of wax that year and glad I did as I was able to pick up all his RCs including his Topps Chrome.
As far as the auto goes I'm always looking to add Kobe autos to the PC. Can you PM me a scan.

Nice Love that card. Kind of odd that this is a milestone for you because when I picked this one up it was the 1000th unique Kobe I added to my collection. Nice work and keep it up. He's got plenty of different cards so 200 more should be achievable in 8 months Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

That is a SWEET Kobe. I want the MJ from that set so bad even though I've mostly limited my collection to 97-98 and before. Some cards are worth exceptions haha.

I've got a bunch of Kobe anthologies sitting around not doing much. I'll check you for PC/trade bait needs and maybe get a trade going to help you out Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-03-2014, 03:09 PM)buckunteer Wrote: That is a SWEET Kobe. I want the MJ from that set so bad even though I've mostly limited my collection to 97-98 and before. Some cards are worth exceptions haha.

I've got a bunch of Kobe anthologies sitting around not doing much. I'll check you for PC/trade bait needs and maybe get a trade going to help you out Smile
Thanks and I want the MJ too Smile

I only have about 30% of the Kobe Anthology set so I would definitely be interested in those. pls cmb and org to see if I have anything you'd like in a trade.

Whatever Anthologies that you do not get from Buck, let me know. I have a second set with about 12 or so missing. I am not looking to complete it so dispersing the dupes would be good if given the chance.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice milestone and nice insert pick up!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Very nice! Congratulations!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I have plenty of Anthologies also, so if you need any you can contact me.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.