`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has Balls?????

Who has Balls?????
Montee Ball that is--Mainly just looking for most PRO UNI Autos and Patch/autos. Probably only Badger uni stuff I'd be interested in would be SPA patch/auto's. Have Lots of stuff in the bucket/org, so lmk what you have, what you want.

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

RE: Who has Balls?????
I was born with 2 of them, lol.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

ya, me too, but the wife keeps them on a string---if I get out of line, she uses them like clackers

[Image: clackers_zps1242b9eb.jpg]

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

Ouch...

LOL, I feel you.
(04-02-2014, 06:32 PM)mpekar Wrote: ya, me too, but the wife keeps them on a string---if I get out of line, she uses them like clackers

[Image: clackers_zps1242b9eb.jpg]
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(04-02-2014, 04:21 PM)mpekar Wrote: Montee Ball that is--Mainly just looking for most PRO UNI Autos and Patch/autos. Probably only Badger uni stuff I'd be interested in would be SPA patch/auto's. Have Lots of stuff in the bucket/org, so lmk what you have, what you want.
LOL, too funny, I've got a contenders.

I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

Was in a group break a while ago when Elite and Prestige came out. Got a decent amount of Balls out of it. Send open trade if interested in anything. I am uploading the singles scan to the bucket as well if you want a closer look at any of them.

[Image: MonteeBallLot_zpsba793c13.jpg]

(04-03-2014, 10:04 PM)blaze92585 Wrote: Was in a group break a while ago when Elite and Prestige came out. Got a decent amount of Balls out of it. Send open trade if interested in anything. I am uploading the singles scan to the bucket as well if you want a closer look at any of them.

[Image: MonteeBallLot_zpsba793c13.jpg]
lmk what u need for the inscriptions--thanks

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com