`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Absolute Luck FT/Sale

2012 Absolute Luck FT/Sale
I have an Andrew Luck Absolute 2012 RPM AFC Jersey #203 69/99 that I am willing to trade/sell. PM me with offers as I don't have it marked for trade yet. I'm going to be picky about what I trade it for. I'd like to add an Aaron Rodgers RC, Wilson RC, or possibly a Franklin, Lacy, Ball, or Burfict card/cards for it. I'm willing to hold it if someone wants to go out and find a card for it. Thanks for looking!

RE: 2012 Absolute Luck FT/Sale
I may have a Wilson RC to trade. Let me see what I do have. You looking for same value in trade I assume?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(04-02-2014, 11:54 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: I may have a Wilson RC to trade. Let me see what I do have. You looking for same value in trade I assume?
Yes I am. $40 is what its listed as

Was going to shoot you an offer but didn't see it listed. I'd be interested and have a Lacy I could move as well as a nice Rodgers, and some Russell Wilson.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(04-02-2014, 01:00 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Was going to shoot you an offer but didn't see it listed. I'd be interested and have a Lacy I could move as well as a nice Rodgers, and some Russell Wilson.
I hadn't marked it for trade yet, but I will now. Send me an open offer if you'd like

Bump! No offers yet...