`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LiL help

LiL help
Since i trade more in NFL then the others I wanted to ask you guys how the Org has been working. My org expired a short while back, but didnt want to re-buy until things were working right. When my sub ran out there was probs with the trade tool as well. Things like when adding cards the lists were not in order by year. and the tool and org was very slow. So whats the scoop now? Running better?
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

RE: LiL help
(03-29-2014, 01:50 PM)franklinx Wrote: Since i trade more in NFL then the others I wanted to ask you guys how the Org has been working. My org expired a short while back, but didnt want to re-buy until things were working right. When my sub ran out there was probs with the trade tool as well. Things like when adding cards the lists were not in order by year. and the tool and org was very slow. So whats the scoop now? Running better?
~cheerz~
Fx
Bah, 40 looks and no help. No input. Whats going on with this place? You guys can read , but not do a quick response?... I have another thread buying Rc's. Lots of pm's for that. Yet need some feedback on the current site's ability to work properly and i get nada??... You guys that have looked and didnt reply need to think about the hobby, not just for yourselves, but for the community. Take the time to help another member. Not just look for what helps you. Bah.... lamers.

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

In all honesty dude its still up and down. I'm guessing the lack of responses stem from the fact its probably still the same lol I really dont know how to answer your question as I'm sure many others dont as well. Also maybe all 40 dont have org like you Tongue The site hasnt really changed much since the "upgrade" still lags out sometimes, still misses adds to org, still runs slow occasionally, still goes down from time to time.

I pay for the sub monthly so it doesnt really matter to me. Its worth $9 a month to have pricing and the ability to trade when I want/can.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-29-2014, 07:13 PM)franklinx Wrote: .
Bah, 40 looks and no help. No input. Whats going on with this place? You guys can read , but not do a quick response?... I have another thread buying Rc's. Lots of pm's for that. Yet need some feedback on the current site's ability to work properly and i get nada??... You guys that have looked and didnt reply need to think about the hobby, not just for yourselves, but for the community. Take the time to help another member. Not just look for what helps you. Bah.... lamers.

I one of the 40. I did not reply because I do not know. Now I have replied but...I still wasn't able to help.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Works for me most of the time. Still does have some issues though. Trying to move cards between collections, or from recently traded to another collection is kinda buggy...but like Branesergen, I like enough of the features to keep using it.

Taking care of sick wife takes presidents over your question. If your on the site, then you would have answered your own question. Dropping the organizer for minor issues is crazy. $20 for a year of organizer is cheap. Would you give up cable or internet if it was running the way you want? I don't think so.I post incomming cards, don't ever see you post a comment. So you should think about your collecting.
(03-29-2014, 07:13 PM)franklinx Wrote: .
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Don't have an answer for you. Don't do org, trade with only folks I've built a relationship with through the 10 years I've been here.

Sorry, can't answer your question. But - I wasn't one of the 40 viewers Wink this is the first I've clicked this thread.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I tend to agree with Frankie boy here.. people pick and choose threads to comment on. Seems to be if it was an opinionated thread where people can be a wise @ss itd be 6 pages long. I personally don't trade as much anymore and know where youre coming from on the mess inside the org. I could care less about it as long as I can see a value of my cards. That alone is worth having the org in my opinion. Its cheap and you really don't have to take a loan out to have it.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I hadn't seen this thread until this morning... But, I haven't had any major issues with Trade or Org recently. Every once in a while, the sorting goes away on the trade screen when you're selecting stuff, but that's random, and I've only had it happen twice out of about 8 trades in the past two weeks. Org seems a LOT better IMO than it was when there were the issues that made things unbearable a few weeks ago.

The only thing bugging me now is the "live chat" box pops open asking if I have any questions seemingly every third page load or so.... That's driving me a bit batty.

honestly, it does what it needs to do for me. Here are my inputs:

1 - the upgrades are making things faster to load into organize
2 - I haven't seen really anything wrong with trades (cards being out of order) in a few weeks, and it all seems to be working good
3 - While it does lag at times, it tends to be on the weekends or early evenings I beleive when the severs are being overloaded with lots of members.

I have been able to add things to my org from both my phone and the computer and it seems to take just a few seconds with really no hang ups.

The servers have crashed here and there, but not as much as before. Also, if things are that lagging I just tend to do other things at home and come back at another time.

Hope this info helps a lil bit.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA