Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not dead just yet, but close again!

Not dead just yet, but close again!
Hey all,

Just out of the hospital after a 33 day stint and plan to get active slowly on trading. My heartfelt thanks to all the members of the forums for your patience and understanding. Thanks again also to my nephew Nathan (Madmack29) for helping me communicate to those I had pending trades or deals with while I was out. Swell bunch of guys and gals to have not only as trading partners but also as friends.
My entire house has now been practically rebuilt and my cards need to be relocated into some semblance of recognition but please be a bit patient with me as I recover and I'll get ramped up into the swapping mode a step at a time. Sincere thanks again to all our forum members for their well wishes and support. It's good to be back! Best wishes,,,,,Eddie

RE: Not dead just yet, but close again!
Welcome Back! Good to see you back on the boards. Looking forward to some trading with you again

Glad you're home Eddie. Best wishes and take it easy!
Go Avs Go!

Welcome back Eddie. Glad to hear your on recovery road. Just went through a heart procedure myself yesterday. Looks like we're not going anywhere, while there is still more trading and collecting to do !!!
Have a trade offer once your up to it ..... best of luck
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Glad you're ok Eddie. I know this is something you've been dealing with for a while. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the condition you're dealing with? I miss having a Red Wing trading partner! Get better quick and stay better damnit!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(03-29-2014, 01:28 PM)chemainus Wrote: Glad you're ok Eddie. I know this is something you've been dealing with for a while. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the condition you're dealing with? I miss having a Red Wing trading partner! Get better quick and stay better damnit!
Long story but I'll try to be brief. Somewhere and somehow I contracted Hepatitis C which went undetected until 2005. Killed the virus with 48 weeks of Interferon and Ribivarin therapy but the damage to my liver is the same as late-stage cirrhosis. So about twice a year since then I have undergo various processes and procedures to treat the side effects to keep afloat. The ultimate solution is to transplant, reality is to deal with the complications and hope for the exchange to happen. As for the trading, I need to pick up the pieces of my card collection as my wife and son have made me a real man cave- office, bed and bath, workstation, etc. It may take me a while to find things but I'm always up for a trade with you.

And he's back! Glad your doing better. I've managed to hold off most of the vultures that wanted to pick apart our trade. Lol. Hope we can get it completed when your up and running. Welcome back!
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

(03-29-2014, 01:13 PM)cards2trade Wrote: Welcome back Eddie. Glad to hear your on recovery road. Just went through a heart procedure myself yesterday. Looks like we're not going anywhere, while there is still more trading and collecting to do !!!
Have a trade offer once your up to it ..... best of luck
Thanks for the welcome back- good news is you can send your offer anytime you wish. Please bear in mind that it might take me a bit of time to locate the cards you'd like in exchange. My family made me a really nice man cave so once I get everything organized I'll be better positioned to find things fairly quickly. Wishing you the best, thanks for your kindness and send any offers- I'll get to it as I can. Best regards......Eddie

Welcome back Eddie

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(03-29-2014, 03:07 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Welcome back Eddie
Thanks John- we need to build a trade before too long as I still have the Parkhurst 05-06 Captains Thomas Steen # 203 that I couldn't find at the time of our last swap. If you've been able to find one already, that's OK I can give you a good exchange of your choice. Appreciate the well wishes and talk to you soon......Eddie

(03-29-2014, 12:40 PM)johlix Wrote: Welcome Back! Good to see you back on the boards. Looking forward to some trading with you again
Thanks amigo- Always willing to trade with you anytime!......Eddie

(03-29-2014, 01:04 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: Glad you're home Eddie. Best wishes and take it easy!
Thanks a lot for the well wishes. As soon as the dust settles down a bit let's deal! Best regards......Eddie