`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with Indentifying Derek Jeter Card

Need Help with Indentifying Derek Jeter Card
Trying to build up my Derek Jeter Collection and would like to know which series these cards are from! Please somebody help me! Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Need Help with Indentifying Derek Jeter Card
Can you take a pic of the back of the card?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

They are from a 2007 or 2008 I am not 100% sure of the year upper deck set that was released in retail stores. If you look at the fine print on the bottom back of the card it should say the year. They were sold as strictly Derek Jeter packs....its his own set...there were relics and autographs seeded in those packs as well. I only ever saw them for sale at target but maybe they were sold elsewhere.
(03-28-2014, 07:42 PM)accfan01 Wrote: Can you take a pic of the back of the card?

(03-28-2014, 06:31 PM)KevinGillotti Wrote: Trying to build up my Derek Jeter Collection and would like to know which series these cards are from! Please somebody help me! Thank you
The resident Jeter SuperCollector, Chris, should be able to be of assistance.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Defiantly late 2000's like Joba said I have not been keeping tabs on all his cards but if you have any questions on his 90's cards I am one of the subject matter experts. My list extends well past what beckett has to offer for those years. I have helped them add sets to there org.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]