`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody planning on busting some 2014 PP Total Memorabilia?

Anybody planning on busting some 2014 PP Total Memorabilia?
LMK if you get a Dirt Track Threads card, I would be interested in having one to add to my collection! That might be the next set I'll work on, getting on of each driver, and each version!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Anybody planning on busting some 2014 PP Total Memorabilia?
I don't know, waiting to see a few breaks. 2012 TM was really cool, but 2013 was awful, IMO, and I did not break any of it. I didn't even buy any 2013 TM singles, I thought it was so bad...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-28-2014, 10:01 AM)dunnere Wrote: I don't know, waiting to see a few breaks. 2012 TM was really cool, but 2013 was awful, IMO, and I did not break any of it. I didn't even buy any 2013 TM singles, I thought it was so bad...
I picked some Pastrana ones up from 2013, one of the ones I got that were #'d/99 had a safety logo of his glove....at least I think it was that lol.

First Win

I'll hopefully be getting my first box today. Ordered two total for now.

I've watched a few breaks now and I really like this years TM...much better than last year. I was very hesitant at first as I didn't care for the Eclipse Art edition cards, but these look much, much better than those did.

If my first box comes in today, I'll try to post my break later.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Well, I just cracked my first box and was very pleased. I pulled 2 PC hits...pulling one is rare for me, so two is just gravy! Unfortunately my desktop has crashed and is completely unusable right now...and I hooked my scanner up to my laptop, but I am unable to crop or use any of the other editing features...damn cheap laptop. So anyhow, I'll take everything down to my Aunts house later this afternoon to scan in my hits to post in the box break section later.

My second box was there as well...along with two other boxes he bought to pack out...I hate it when he does that...I want them! lol But we're having "Pack Wars" on Sunday and I wanted to have some money to participate. So my second box and whatever else I can buy before they're gone will have to wait till next Thursday.

I really do like the looks of these...20x better looking than the Eclipse art cards. Not to mention the packaging for the box is very sweet looking, not that that means anything, but it is cool. Anyhow, look for my scans of my break later tonight!

Be Well, friends - Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(03-28-2014, 04:21 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Well, I just cracked my first box and was very pleased. I pulled 2 PC hits...pulling one is rare for me, so two is just gravy! Unfortunately my desktop has crashed and is completely unusable right now...and I hooked my scanner up to my laptop, but I am unable to crop or use any of the other editing features...damn cheap laptop. So anyhow, I'll take everything down to my Aunts house later this afternoon to scan in my hits to post in the box break section later.

My second box was there as well...along with two other boxes he bought to pack out...I hate it when he does that...I want them! lol But we're having "Pack Wars" on Sunday and I wanted to have some money to participate. So my second box and whatever else I can buy before they're gone will have to wait till next Thursday.

I really do like the looks of these...20x better looking than the Eclipse art cards. Not to mention the packaging for the box is very sweet looking, not that that means anything, but it is cool. Anyhow, look for my scans of my break later tonight!

Be Well, friends - Jason
Yeah, those were some nice hits you got in that break, hopefully your luck continues!

First Win

Getting 2 Hobby Boxes in the mail today Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-29-2014, 10:02 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Getting 2 Hobby Boxes in the mail today Smile

Jerry
Good Luck, Jerry!!!

After seeing a few more box breaks of TM, I am kind of intrigued. I "MIGHT" go after a box when I get my tax return.