`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went a little crazy...update 4/12- scan from my free box!

RE: Went a little crazy...
(03-30-2014, 12:13 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Can not wait to see your MASSIVE hit I feel it
Hope so man thanks!

Also have an update: I got my 12 teams, sadly just one was seeded above 6, which was 3rd seeded Syracuse.

Miraculously enough though, I got Connecticut, which means I have a spot in the final four and am in the running for the gift cards! There will be 10 $400 ones and 2 $2000 ones. Wish me lots of luck!

Break should be tomorrow afternoon as the UPS guy is generally here around 2:30ish!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Congrats man! And good luck! I don't know if I told you yet but I got the Package, Great choices! All ones that I needed as well Smile! It wouldn't have been an issue but thanks for doing that! Collegiate Refractor has eluded me FOREVER lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-31-2014, 10:38 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Congrats man! And good luck! I don't know if I told you yet but I got the Package, Great choices! All ones that I needed as well Smile! It wouldn't have been an issue but thanks for doing that! Collegiate Refractor has eluded me FOREVER lol.

You know I have a weakness for 90's stuff and refractors! I just went into your Shaq and Stack (they should SO start a pancake house together LOL) needs lists and found some for some reasonable prices. Glad I could clear up the goof to your liking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Alright, the results are in!

First the bad news: I was shorted a GU hit in one of my skybox blasters, and 2 of my other three hits were George Hill rookie prevue GU cards- a card I already had. Also, no MJ GU hits in any of the 5 UD blasters, but of course that was a long shot. Lastly, I did not hit a single live auto in any of my 3 Limited boxes. 2 autos per box= that's right, SIX redemptions. Of course I knew about the RC redemptions in each box (sadly, best hit was Norris Cole). Lastly, only managed one ruby hit /50 in 4 total skybox blasters.

Now the good news: First for set builders from 2009-10 UD, of which I know there are a few, here are my hits:

Masterpieces: Donte Green, Kobe, MJ Smile, Dr. J, Ryan Anderson, Roy Hibbert

MJ Legacies: numbers 99, 151, 255, 398, 593, 619, 710, 736, 931, 1061, 1087, 1126, 1165

Immortals (short-printed subset): numbers 242, 253, 257, 266, 269, 279, 280, 283, 288, 289, 292.

I also pulled Harden and Blake short-print RCs.

The one ruby I pulled? Ray Allen, so not all bad there, also a couple nice dual GU hits (the Dr. J/Moses one twice actually). Here are my favs below.

[Image: randomhits3-31001_zpsccf8e246.jpg]

As far as limited was concerned, I did pull a gold spotlight /25 of Tayshaun Prince. No other base/parallels of note. The other GU cards were boris diaw and marc gasol, both /99.

The other Limited redemption auto hits were: Norris Cole rc auto, Jajuan Johnson RC auto, Reggie Jackson RC auto, Luol Deng Team Trademark auto /49, Lamarcus Aldridge team trademark auto/49. Obviously that combined with the Ewing GU are right up taffster's alley!

Lastly, In the 11-12 Limited case breaks I watched, there seemed to be a big hit every 3 boxes or so, which is why I bought three. Thankfully, saving the break, the last redemption of the last box was this one...

TBarn, you may wanna check this one out!

[Image: CP3redemption3-31001_zps3d419100.jpg]

Everything is FS/FT and loaded in my org. Shoot me offers whenever!

RE: Went a little crazy...scans now posted!
Hahahaha !!!! CHris Paul. I want it lol but the thing is he doesn't sign so it's unlikely to get a CP3 auto out of it. I have 7 CP3 redemptions in and have been waiting for a LONG time lol. What are you looking to get out of it?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I certainly want the Nash.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Very nice cp3. Hope you'll win the final four.

Congrats on the nice hits! lol I want the CP3 so I can have one to sit on! Although Tim has a lot more for trade lol. BTW I love the look of the Jordan.

Some nice hits. Too bad none of the Upper Deck Masterpieces were ones I needed.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-02-2014, 08:44 PM)djohn Wrote: Some nice hits. Too bad none of the Upper Deck Masterpieces were ones I needed.
I know I actually hit the two nicest ones in Kobe and one of the MJs, sorry they weren't on your list!

The first blaster had the kobe masterpieces, lebron now appearing, dr. j/moses dual GU and an extra MJ legacy (all the blasters have at least two, this one had 3). I knew they'd be downhill from there haha.

@jdetter and tbarn: Honestly I'm having a hard time coming up with a value for it. Obviously his RPAs go for big money, and he has a few patch autos /100 out there, but I can't even find a frame of reference for this one, though I do have a soft number in mind, so if either if you wants to make an offer I'd be willing to listen before it goes to the 'bay Smile