`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went a little crazy...update 4/12- scan from my free box!

RE: Went a little crazy...scans now posted!
Nice breaks, I have interest in the ray allen, the dr j gu, the jajuan johnson auto most likely hoping its pictured as a celtic, possible kg gu but think I might have it already. Also I wouldn't mind the chris paul auto but wouldn't have anything for it but could find some nice tradebait for it. I just pulled an mj decade of excellence card but believe you got all the mitchees,mj you needed from me before.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(04-02-2014, 10:29 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Nice breaks, I have interest in the ray allen, the dr j gu, the jajuan johnson auto most likely hoping its pictured as a celtic, possible kg gu but think I might have it already. Also I wouldn't mind the chris paul auto but wouldn't have anything for it but could find some nice tradebait for it. I just pulled an mj decade of excellence card but believe you got all the mitchees,mj you needed from me before.

I'll check you but I blew a bit of cash on these so I would rather sell unless I get PC stuff. PM me if that's a possibility, no worries if not Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Update!

Unfortunately, I did not win one of the gift cards, so no luck there. However, my team was UConn, and since they won the title I get a free box of 2012-13 Prestige! Decent consolation prize for sure. It will probably be here Friday or Saturday!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Went a little crazy...update: I won something!
Congratulations on the win.

Quite a prestigious prize you got.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Nice prize!! Maybe we can get another trade going, I am looking for some prestige inserts and True Colors Jersey Cards.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

congrats on the gift box!

Here's the results of the freebie box! Nothing huge, but obviously the price was right!

[Image: prestigebox4-12001_zpsbbf7ea4e.jpg]

The Beal auto is pretty nice. Amazingly enough I had pulled this exact same Rubio from a blaster box last year. I think I traded it at some point, so this is pretty much a replacement. Thanks for looking!

RE: Went a little crazy...update 4/12- scan from my free box!
Hey man not bad congrats on that freeby. I like that Rubio and the Beal also, sweet.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Went a little crazy...update 4/12- scan from my free box!
congrats on the rubio!