`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Action 1:64 Die-Cast

2013 Action 1:64 Die-Cast
Hello All, Recently picked up a couple of 2013 action 1:64 cars (#33 Ron Fellows and #32 Kyle Larson) and seem to be unable to find them in the organize. I had no problem adding the ones that I gathered in the early 90's. Just wondering if I'm looking in the wrong spot or if they are simply not in the opg database.

Thanks Again
Joe

RE: 2013 Action 1:64 Die-Cast
There is a very good chance that they have not been added to the ORG yet. Beckett is pretty slow with adding newer 1/64th die-casts to the database. Just keep checking about once a month and I would imagine they'll be listed sometime this season. If not, you can always contact Beckett staff members about adding them to the database.

(03-27-2014, 02:21 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: There is a very good chance that they have not been added to the ORG yet. Beckett is pretty slow with adding newer 1/64th die-casts to the database. Just keep checking about once a month and I would imagine they'll be listed sometime this season. If not, you can always contact Beckett staff members about adding them to the database.
Thanks for the reply. I kind of figured that that they just were not entered yet. Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks Again
Joe

(03-27-2014, 01:48 PM)tweeder64 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I kind of figured that that they just were not entered yet. Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks Again
Joe
NP. I am still waiting on a late release from last year to be added to the database. If you want any contact info to Beckett staff members, just send me a PM. I try not to bother them much b/c I know how busy they can be, but sometimes they just need some info.