Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fun with Goudey

RE: Fun with Goudey
hahaha thanks
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(03-26-2014, 08:17 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: hahaha thanks
Most people spell it defiantly. You know, like the coach argued defiantly with the ref.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

True story - 9th grade, a sub teacher came up to me and was quite stern YOU DO *NOT* SPELL IT SEPERATE!!!! YOU SPELL IT SEPARATE!!!! She said after that in a much quieter tone, with a smile - "You will never spell separate wrong again in your life." She was right!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

I think you do have too much time on your hands but at least you are doing something creative with it. Impressive work. I would like to see one in person just to see if it feels as much like a card as it looks but I wouldn't want to go against your disclaimer. Keep up the good work.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

This was very cool, I especially enjoyed your narration of how you went through the process. Also, your story about the word "separate" is very similar to how I always remember that word. My ninth grade Geometry teacher, Mr. Knox, made a huge deal out of spelling "separate" correctly and even included it as a question on one of our Geometry tests.

you are the best! I look forward to more of your work, buddy.

This owns. Seriously. Loved the play-by-play too.
Also, I'd really love to get one. Smile

thanks guys! this is an old thread - i have lotsa new stuff ... you can check out my blog at www.tanmanbaseballfan.com - i don't know if i've always posted my articles here or not.

(08-08-2014, 11:30 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: thanks guys! this is an old thread - i have lotsa new stuff ... you can check out my blog at www.tanmanbaseballfan.com - i don't know if i've always posted my articles here or not.
Maaaaan, that rookie recollection card is amazing! How the hell do you do this stuff? When are you starting your own card company?? I mean, you got skills. WOW.

Again.....you are soooooooo dangerous to the hobby ...... "With the VERY highest respects" ..... You do absolutely amazing work........far better than the card companies !!!!!!! MAD RESPECT for your skills !!!!!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards