Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just seeing how everyone is doing...

Just seeing how everyone is doing...
Hello All,

Well nothing new to show over this last week. I do have a stuff on the way im pretty excited about. Below is a list and ill post pictures when i get them in.

2013 Topps Chrome black refractor Wil Myers (Non-Auto) i know own 2 of these. (received)

2013 Topps inception base auto Nick Castellanos /99 (received)

2013 Topps inception Red Game used auto Nick Castellanos /50 (received)

2013 Topps inception Auto Gold Brad Miller /99

2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Brad Miller

2011 Bowman Sterling Auto Jerry Sands /50

2011 Bowman Draft Chrome Auto Kolten Wong (received)

[Image: image_zpsbb5f28c3.jpg]

2012 Topps Five Star RC Auto Brett Lawrie

Thats all for now... Looking to add a ton more (trade bait) over the next 2 months before i return. With that being said im about at the half way point of this deployment. I cant wait to get out of here. Pretty stoked baseball season starts in a week. Any way just wanted tell everyone hi and cant wait to return to start trading again. Take care thanks for all the support and positive words. All you guys on the site have really made feel like im at home and have kept me going. I plan on doing a some kind of give away when i get home. Just to say thanks. I dont know what i will be giving away but atleast 3 people will get something from me when i figure out what im going to do. So keep a look out...

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Just seeing how everyone is doing...
Thanks for checking in! Looks like you have some pretty sick maildays ahead. Hopefully the last half of your deployment passes quickly and smoothly. Stay safe and thank you for your service.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-25-2014, 07:52 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Hello All,
Well nothing new to show over this last week. I do have a stuff on the way im pretty excited about. Below is a list and ill post pictures when i get them in.
2013 Topps Chrome black refractor Wil Myers (Non-Auto) i know own 2 of these. (received)
2013 Topps inception base auto Nick Castellanos
2013 Topps inception Red Game used auto Nick Castellanos /50 (received)
2013 Topps inception Auto Gold Brad Miller /99
2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Brad Miller
2011 Bowman Sterling Auto Jerry Sands /50
2011 Bowman Draft Chrome Auto Kolten Wong
2012 Topps Five Star RC Auto Brett Lawrie
Thats all for now... Looking to add a ton more (trade bait) over the next 2 months before i return. With that being said im about at the half way point of this deployment. I cant wait to get out of here. Pretty stoked baseball season starts in a week. Any way just wanted tell everyone hi and cant wait to return to start trading again. Take care thanks for all the support and positive words. All you guys on the site have really made feel like im at home and have kept me going. I plan on doing a some kind of give away when i get home. Just to say thanks. I dont know what i will be giving away but atleast 3 people will get something from me when i figure out what im going to do. So keep a look out...
Richard
Wow, that's a nice bunch of cards coming your way! Assuming eBay?
Hopefully everything arrives safe and sound ... And you arrive safe and sound, too!
Those 2013 Inception cards sure were a nice product. Glad you're getting some of the Castellanos cards. He should be getting a good shot at stardom this year. With Miggy at first and Iglesias out for the year, he's gonna be a hot commodity for the Tigers.
As far as the Baseball season goes, ..... Technically, it already started with the Dodgers/Diamondbacks in Australia this past weekend. Hopefully you got it televised to you. I missed it, I was at a Continuing Education / License Renewal seminar all weekend ... Ugggh. Not fun, but it sounds stupid for me to complain to someone who is deployed for months at a time. I'm sure you'd trade places with me in an instant ... So I take back my "Ugggh" Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I got your 13 Castellanos Inception auto /99 yesterday too.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

When you get home I need all your Yankees game used and autos lol...stay safe and stop counting the days...it goes by slower!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

If you're taking requests for giveaways, I'd like some Pweeg refractors! LOL

Awesome stuff! +1 on the Inceptions, great looking cards (I'm not too hot on the 2014's but hopefully they grow on me). Thanks for all you do, stay safe and keep us updated.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Too bad I don't have anything to offer you for that Kolten Wong. Even though he blew a WS game for my Cardinals, he should become a star as he gains MLB experience.
Make it home safe and sound! I am sure there are many people waiting for your return home.

Got this one in yesterday... Man I can't wait to get home.

[Image: image_zpsbb5f28c3.jpg]
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Nice pick-ups! Hope all is well, Richard! I don't have any miller auto's yet, but I'm hoping he goes off for 20/20 type numbers for my fantasy squad this season (as long as the majority of those come against the rangers and the halos!). Anyway, great cards, and safe travels!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint