`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay payment question

Ebay payment question
I bought a card through Ebay and paid with Paypal. Usually once I do this the transaction automatically appears as paid, but in this case is marked as being processed. When I check my paypal account the transaction appears as "unclaimed".
I never sold anything through Ebay, so I have no idea how things work from the other side. Can someone explain this to me? Does a seller need to approve every transaction they receive manually? If not, what do you think the problem is?

RE: Ebay payment question
(03-23-2014, 03:15 PM)Caffrey Wrote: I bought a card through Ebay and paid with Paypal. Usually once I do this the transaction automatically appears as paid, but in this case is marked as being processed. When I check my paypal account the transaction appears as "unclaimed".
I never sold anything through Ebay, so I have no idea how things work from the other side. Can someone explain this to me? Does a seller need to approve every transaction they receive manually? If not, what do you think the problem is?
How did you pay? Did you pay using a credit card, or a bank account or an E-Check? Sometimes, depending on how you pay, it does not get process immediately.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-23-2014, 03:45 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: How did you pay? Did you pay using a credit card, or a bank account or an E-Check? Sometimes, depending on how you pay, it does not get process immediately.
Credit card. And I gave it a couple of days. Still nothing.
I'm trying to contact the seller. I hope he answers.

It's unlikely that it has anything to do with the seller. I'd call PayPal directly as it's more than likely an issue with their system or a random hold of some kind.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

I have had this happen once before. I don't know if it is going to be the same issue for you, but I conducted a deal on a forum with someone, and I sent the payment and the same thing occurred. In my case, the seller had accidentally given me the email address for an account he didn't use anymore. The funds had to be returned and I resent it to a different address. I don't remember all of the details because this was quite sometime ago. But I don't believe it was to complicated to resolve. Ask the seller.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

his email he put on ebay hasnt been registered with paypal

that is 100% the reason