`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2013 Panini Select Football

2013 Panini Select Football
I picked up a box of Select at my LCS today for $70. Here is a list of my inserts:
Stedman Bailey Jersey/Auto Prism (Redemption)
Zac Stacy Auto
Eric Reid Auto
Rodeny Smith Auto Prism #156/199

Brett Favre Prism
Alfred Morris Prism
Landry Jones Prism

vance McDonald Hot Rookies (rookie card)
Russell Wilson Hot Rookies
C J Spiller Hot Rookies
Eddie Lacy Hot Rookies
LeSean McCoy Hot Rookies Prism #9/25

A J Green In Motion

Cam Newton/Warren Moon Greatest

What do you think?

RE: 2013 Panini Select Football
Zac Stacy auto is pretty sweet, and anything Eddie Lacy is a nice card right now. Nice pull!

Well I think you did good.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

yeah good box!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nod bad at all. Interested in the Favre if you're open to trading it. LMK, thanks.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I've bought 3 boxes of select chasing a stacy auto. I've had some rough boxes of that stuff thinking it would be pretty good. What you looking for in trade for for the stacy? I have about 100+ autos and patches that I need ton add to my org when I have more than 10 mins to go through them lol. Tons of 2013 rookies , some 2014 rookies including a trinity Manziel Pure Glass I just pulled last night out of my Trinity box. Lots of inserts and parallels as well, some ok 2012 stuff as well. Lmk

(05-30-2014, 06:02 PM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: I have about 100+ autos and patches that I need ton add to my org when I have more than 10 mins to go through them lol.
Check me once you do. Big Grin

I'm doing the select set. If you have any inserts or sp's for trade please let me know.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Not trying to thread jack, my bad. I do have a Mellette, select auto or sterling auto can't remember, and I know I just pulled Lewis jersey from 2013 momentum. I've been trying to pull a stacy auto for a while, literary have hit everyone else but him out of few different products I know he's in, thinking it would be a rather easy pull since he was a 5th rounder and signed alot of cards in those products. I have hit just a bout every major rookie at least once and some other gems as bonuses. Of course not all the stuff I bought he's in so I got some pretty sweet other stuff as well. Going back to lcs tonight as I ran out of thick cases last night when I was sleeving and casing the haul and I think I may have underestimated, I'm thinking 150+ not including baseball hits and some pretty sweet racing hits. Hell, I even pulled a Manziel Pure Glass base auto, cj mosley patch auto, kelvin Benjamin inscriptions /15, and 2 other so so players from 2014 trinity the other night. I'm gonna end up grabbing a few more boxes when I get supplies tonight. The. It's break time for a while until august/September, I've dropped about 3k+ on cards in last month or so. Lotto was real good to me.