`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still trade here?

Anyone still trade here?
May upload a hundred cards to see if anyone wants to do some lower end insert trading?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Anyone still trade here?
DEpends on what you've got.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(03-21-2014, 05:50 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: May upload a hundred cards to see if anyone wants to do some lower end insert trading?
If it's 90's stuff I'm game as that's most of my collection and also what I mostly collect. I have some newer stuff too, just not as much! I'm particularly fond of refractors!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Should I add cards as nrmint 8?????

Well unless they are graded I would, assuming they are in good condition. Thats what most people have the cards listed as. No difference between 8 and 8.5 when it comes to BV.

(03-21-2014, 07:33 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Well unless they are graded I would, assuming they are in good condition. Thats what most people have the cards listed as. No difference between 8 and 8.5 when it comes to BV.
Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load up some Alonzo Mourning and Celtics and hit me up! I love trading on this site, and always appreciate when others are looking to make use of the org feature.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

i'm game, load em up

(03-21-2014, 05:50 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: May upload a hundred cards to see if anyone wants to do some lower end insert trading?
Put them up. People are always willing to take a look. Concerning everything being an "8", even though I'm not a professional grader, I still adjust on the low end. If I think a card warrants a "6" or "7" (or lower), that's that I list it as to be fair. I always guess low unless I cannot find anything wrong with that sucker even under magnification.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.