`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
New arrival from BGS... MJ RC. Questionable?

RE: New arrival from BGS... MJ RC. Questionable?
i think the top/bottom centering is what held it back. looks consistent to me for 8.5 centering for that set. plus their not going to do you any favors with an MJ RC Smile Overall 9 is an awesome card that makes many people jealous!

That is one of the best centred MJ Fleer cards I have seen.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(03-23-2014, 08:45 AM)hercules21 Wrote: i think the top/bottom centering is what held it back. looks consistent to me for 8.5 centering for that set. plus their not going to do you any favors with an MJ RC Smile Overall 9 is an awesome card that makes many people jealous!
exactly!

The left to right is off as well as top to bottom, that's what kills the grade...

Being slightly off both ways kills centering, if it was just left to right, it could~should've got BGS 9 or even 9.5 on centering...

Having said that, if you sent the card in 10 times it would get 5 different grades for centering...

Some graders are harsh(which I prefer) and others are far too lenient...

In my years of buying BGS 9.5's the consistency isn't close to perfect...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(03-24-2014, 06:16 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: In my years of buying BGS 9.5's the consistency isn't close to perfect...
something in your signature tells me you know a thing or two about 9.5s

Nice card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK