`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking To Trade!

Looking To Trade!
I just want to say thank you for everyone welcoming me to Beckett it means a lot to feel loved. I struggle with bipolar depression and anxiety since age 6 I am 19 now about to turn 20 in June but sport card collecting has made it alittle easier. I had my first panic attack at a card show about 7 years ago I went back to the place I had it this weekend and done good of course Im on meds so it makes it a little easier to live with. I just thought I would get personal for a minute. I am looking to trade I love hockey and baseball and football I am really needing a freeman auto and a kimbrel auto but I am looking for anything I just love trading! For the people who I am trading with now your packages was sent out yesterday.

RE: Looking To Trade!
Anyone else!

I know what it is to deal with anxiety and depression. And panic attacks have effected me. It's also good to find an outlet and card collecting has been somewhat of a therapy for me too. My favorite thing to do is be on Beckett, work with my cards and listen to classical music. I hope you can continue to manage your illness and find peace in your life. Hope we can trade sometime.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Thanks that means a lot im glad someone understands I love surfing on beckett and trading I hope to trade with you soon too

You are not alone my brother...I suffer from anxiety,Depression and PTSD. I was diagnosed in the severe range...I worked at Ground zero at the World Trade Center disaster. I spent 63 days there and don't regret one minute. When I came home I lost everything. I lost my marriage,My Home,My Children and my way of life. I struggled for years with it and it was a monkey on my back, However I refused to let it beat me and since then I have been 100% better. Now I live my life the way I want and not how something I went through years ago to affect me now. Collecting cards is great therapy and it keeps me occupied.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Wow that was inspiring man thank you for your work at the world trade center and thanks for letting me know not to let it ruin my life it means a lot thank you so much for telling me this it gives me hope and card collecting is my therapy too i love it so much

(03-20-2014, 07:14 PM)Pumpedupkicks Wrote: Wow that was inspiring man thank you for your work at the world trade center and thanks for letting me know not to let it ruin my life it means a lot thank you so much for telling me this it gives me hope and card collecting is my therapy too i love it so much
You are Very Welcome!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Card collecting is a good outlet and way to forget your day to day problems and I'm no different. My story is not as rough or as challenging as anything listed above but none the less its something that keeps my interest and I enjoy doing it. It's always good finding things that helps make life easier and elminates stress.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

It really is a stress reliever I love collecting and looking at other peoples orgs

Anyone else wanna trade!