`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on trade not received

Update on trade not received
Wanted to update and clear Renfrow831 his package arrived today.Now i have a new dilemma cause the package i sent him was also in mailbox he apparently has move and people living in house now returned it.So i asked the Mods for more help to see what to do option 1 send the package to address his package was sent from or send him email asking him to verify his address he wants package to be sent.Any advice from you guys would be appreciated.

RE: Update on trade not received
(03-19-2014, 01:00 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Wanted to update and clear Renfrow831 his package arrived today.Now i have a new dilemma cause the package i sent him was also in mailbox he apparently has move and people living in house now returned it.So i asked the Mods for more help to see what to do option 1 send the package to address his package was sent from or send him email asking him to verify his address he wants package to be sent.Any advice from you guys would be appreciated.
how much difference is there from where you sent to, to where he sent from, and are both military Po's?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I would say hold it, email renfrow and see what he says. I would not ship to an address not confirmed by the trader.

I would send him a pm & wait until you get a confirmed mailing address from him.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(03-19-2014, 01:12 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I would say hold it, email renfrow and see what he says. I would not ship to an address not confirmed by the trader.
^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I would say keep it forever and send whenever you want cause I don't deserve it. I'm sorry for the sarcasm but my klonopin can only do so much.