Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTTF Yankee Aaron Judge- Super Collection on Display

LTTF Yankee Aaron Judge- Super Collection on Display
Hey all,

I am looking for any and every Aaron Judge card that is made, including SP's Auto's and Plate. My Org is open, always interested in more Trout cards as well... However my collection minus a few players that I will continue to hoard will be going to the auction block. Beckett says my collection is worth over 55k... so it's time to "thin the herd."

I also wanted to share a neat and free way to display your collections. I built this site for my Judge Collection.... have a look.. I know some of you are building wood cases, this may be a way to save some fingers from your power tools. Our beloved Beckett site is harder to maintain then actually building this site so don't be afraid.

http://mike2470.wix.com/aaronjudge

-MJ
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: LTTF Yankee Aaron Judge- Super Collection on Display
i sent a trade offer on what cards i wanted to buy but it was hanging there awhile...i'll resend it if you want and you can give me a price on the cards i chose
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Just sent an open offer!

Awesome site!

Did you end up selling your Cano collection?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(03-19-2014, 08:18 AM)iconms Wrote: Awesome site!

Did you end up selling your Cano collection?
Nope... i have it all still. .... let me know if you want any of it...

thanks for the complements of the site.... I just added rest of Panini-Leaf and Bowman as well...

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Very impressive collection thus far! Congrats
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-19-2014, 12:39 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Nope... i have it all still. .... let me know if you want any of it...

thanks for the complements of the site.... I just added rest of Panini-Leaf and Bowman as well...
Maybe, not sure if there's anything I want of his off the top of my head. Feel free to send me a link or list of some sorts.

I wanted his 2003 Heritage auto (in good shape like a BGS 9) for the longest time but I bought one back in October
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]