`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what i built

Look what i built
I was tired of my cards being boxes to where i could not see them so I decided I was going to buy display cases, Well seeing how much they were I decided to build my own below is a unfinished product. I need to stain it and add a bumper track for the cards below. I just built 4 of these to mount on my wall. When all is finished i will post what it looks like.

[Image: cardrack_zps4b6cd0b3.jpg]
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Look what i built
Very Nice....Looks Great!!!!!!!
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

(03-15-2014, 10:47 PM)bowers25 Wrote: Very Nice....Looks Great!!!!!!!
Thanks!...It holds 80 cards once it's finished

Pretty sweet man. Nice work.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

Nice Smile you should try selling those
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

That is sweet. I'm jealous
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

nice, have mine in BGS/PSA slab pages.
MY PC IS CARDS TOP OF THE LINE CORNERS & EDGES FIRST. SECONDLY CENTERING-SURFACE FOLLOW. EVEN FOR PSA'S 7-8 ARE VIRTUALLY PERFECT CORNERS & EDGES UNDER 40X-100X MAGNIFICATION. MY MOTTO "COLLECT THE CARD, NOT THE SLAB."
http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/RHINOCOCKSAURUS/library/?sort=6&page=1

Very nice, I've been contemplating doing the same for some of my cards. Would love to see the pics when you have the other complete. Great job!

Once they are done i'll add the pics...it actually was cheaper to build than buy...it took about an hour per box

Very nice work! I've been contemplating something for my core 4 collection when I'm finished with it. My father is a carpenter so I don't know why it never dawned on me to ask him. I have no skill in the area and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted elsewhere. Your photos might be used as a guide for him if you don't mind. Thanks for sharing!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331