`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have lots of nice cards inside im lookinh to trade for a KevinGausmanBowmanCHromAuto

Have lots of nice cards inside im lookinh to trade for a KevinGausmanBowmanCHromAuto
Pretty much like the title says I'm after a Kevin Gausman Bowman Chrome RC Auto. And also any Machado refractors also.
Id be willing to trade every card here if the right deal came around.
thank you for looking.

photo unnamedq_zpsd4a64d07.jpg

photo unnamedqqq_zps27b1b1f8.jpg
 photo unnamedqq_zps39337f69.jpg

RE: Have lots of nice cards inside im lookinh to trade for a KevinGausmanBowmanCHromAuto
I have some refractors of Machado.

RE: Have lots of nice cards inside im lookinh to trade for a KevinGausmanBowmanCHromAuto
Do you have scans of your Machodo refractors?

I'll get them to you in a bit. Out to dinner with the dam

No worries man

I have a gausman platinum convention auto /5 graded bgs9/10. It's not listen on beckett though.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

(03-15-2014, 08:10 PM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: I have a gausman platinum convention auto /5 graded bgs9/10. It's not listen on beckett though.
Your probably asking more than what I got here. Ill check ebay and see what their going for. ,