Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Julius Peppers to the Packers....

Julius Peppers to the Packers....
I never would've thought....
Just when I think the packers won't make a move.
They make a huge one.
Hurry up football season.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

RE: Julius Peppers to the Packers....
wow... I mean WOW. never saw that coming!

i cant see paying the 10 mil for him....he was good for years and will probably make us pay for this in the 2 games we play...motivation is a powerful thing....but as for going all season at 34 or 35 with good stats...im thinkin not gonna happen...the 6 sacks he gets next year will be against the Bears...or he blows a knee early.....
jury is out on that at the moment
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Overpaid and on the downside of his career... HOWEVER, being signed by a Norris division rival just may be the match that lights the fire, time will tell.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

I don't understand this move at all...doesn't fit the scheme...for the same money could have gotten someone younger and better...or at least go Jared Allen. I hope they have a plan...

(03-15-2014, 11:12 PM)savagenate Wrote: I don't understand this move at all...doesn't fit the scheme...for the same money could have gotten someone younger and better...or at least go Jared Allen. I hope they have a plan...
they always seem to. this could very well be like woodson. most people thought he was on the decline and didn't know how he'd fit on the D at the time as well. Ted doesn't sign free agents lightly.

(03-16-2014, 07:26 AM)bojesphob Wrote: they always seem to. this could very well be like woodson. most people thought he was on the decline and didn't know how he'd fit on the D at the time as well. Ted doesn't sign free agents lightly.
True...he usually doesn't sign them at all :p lol! Now the season needs to start so we can see what he can do.