`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade

Looking to trade
Looking for Billy Butler, Jason Kipnis, and Goldschmidt. Send me your offers.

[Image: IMG_0116_zps406933fa.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0104_zps300e36d9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0100_zps2b4489b1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_zps46d4a77b.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0030_zpse0efe7bb.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Looking to trade
Feel free to check me. I have a bunch of Billy's!! Thanks.

Are you looking to unload your Wil Myers autos? I'd be interested in them, perhaps part trade part sale?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Check me for the Finest Green Myers and the Bowman Blue Myers. I know I have a nice Freddie Freeman auto you would like. Will post a scan shortly.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Am I looking to unload all my Myers cards, no but at the same time nothing I have listed is 'untradeable'. What I'm doing is just showing off some of the stuff that I have so people know that my collection is worth looking at and that I'm a serious trader.

I posted threads before with players that I was looking to trade for but got no responses because I'm still a new trader which I understand. However, when I start posting pics of my collection I get people attention.

I will check everyone who responded and those that have sent me offers shortly. Thanks for the responses.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

check me out too