Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
That's it! I've got it!
Wink 
That's it! I've got it!
I was able to find a Pink 2012 Topps Jordy Nelson on eBay and an Orange through a website I randomly found through Google! Smile I've now got the regular Topps and Topps Chrome non-1/1 rainbows!! Next up is 2012 Inception, Supreme, Finest, Triple Threads, Magic and Prime Smile

Oh, and I already have the 2012 Platinum and Platinum Red, and Five Star cards of his already too Smile

RE: That's it! I've got it!
I'm building my first rainbow now. They look much better in person. Ive doing the 2013 Toppc chrome Gattis. Have the base, refractor, xfractor, orange, purple, blue, black, sepia and camo. Need Atomic! Looks good man, congrats

Awsome on the Rainbows. What was the random site?
(03-13-2014, 12:49 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I was able to find a Pink 2012 Topps Jordy Nelson on eBay and an Orange through a website I randomly found through Google! Smile I've now got the regular Topps and Topps Chrome non-1/1 rainbows!! Next up is 2012 Inception, Supreme, Finest, Triple Threads, Magic and Prime Smile

Oh, and I already have the 2012 Platinum and Platinum Red, and Five Star cards of his already too Smile
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(03-13-2014, 01:06 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: Awsome on the Rainbows. What was the random site?
baseballcardshop.net
They shipped within 2 days, and I had it within 4 of ordering it! They don't have a large selection, although it seems like they definitely had more baseball than football.

i love the regular topps color parallels. Nice collection

Nice Jordys
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Congrats man!