`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Swooshy & reunion pickup

A Swooshy & reunion pickup
Pretty much decimated my entire budget with these 3 Bailey additions. Grabbed a couple other items for a couple bucks (that's more like it!). But wanted to show these off while I hope I can unearth some hidden gold coin stashes in the backyard, haha.

Rest of the collection(s) can always be found here:
http://chief7575.webs.com/index.html

Jersey #'d patch from Topps Museum
[Image: 13MuseumGold2425_zpsfcad3a81.jpg]

Only one of these I have come across. 2013 Momentum Quad auto of Mcnabb, Edgerrin James, Champ and Donald Driver # 1/5
[Image: 13MomClassRen5_zps452512c6.jpg]

Never had anything like this before - so it was worth the effort to acquire it. 2013 Absolute Patches # 1/2
[Image: 13AbsNike_zpsae14c1ff.jpg]
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

RE: A Swooshy & reunion pickup
I have the Champ red refractor from 2013 Topps Chrome if youre interested. Feel free to start a trade. All three of those are pretty damn sick.

Those are very nice, congrats on the pic ups
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

that nike patch is sick!!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Stellar pickups! Love the Museum's design, that Swoosh is insane, and the design of that 2000 UD Pros and Prospects is what got me excited about this hobby again a decade ago. Just picked up the Edge 13/32 myself...nothing like the patch in yours though!

(03-16-2014, 09:39 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Stellar pickups! Love the Museum's design, that Swoosh is insane, and that design of that 2000 UD Pros and Prospects is what got me excited about this hobby again a decade ago. Just picked up the Edge 13/32 myself...nothing like the patch in yours though!
Thanks!! The P&P set is awesome - It was my first auto/jersey that I ever picked up of him and I've been hooked on getting everything I can since. As you can see - I like that design too. And notice the variant I found - its a level two with copper foil and no serial number.

[Image: 00signaturepiece1.jpg][Image: 00signaturepiece2.jpg][Image: 00PandPsigpiece4-1.jpg]
[Image: 00signaturepiece3.jpg][Image: 00ProsProspectsYellowSigpiece.jpg][Image: 00PPSigPiece3clr_zpsb3c6684b.jpg]
[Image: may90006.jpg][Image: 00signaturepiecegold.jpg][Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

(03-17-2014, 08:47 AM)greg brown Wrote: Thanks!! The P&P set is awesome - It was my first auto/jersey that I ever picked up of him and I've been hooked on getting everything I can since. As you can see - I like that design too. And notice the variant I found - its a level two with copper foil and no serial number.

[Image: 00signaturepiece1.jpg][Image: 00signaturepiece2.jpg][Image: 00PandPsigpiece4-1.jpg]
[Image: 00signaturepiece3.jpg][Image: 00ProsProspectsYellowSigpiece.jpg][Image: 00PPSigPiece3clr_zpsb3c6684b.jpg]
[Image: may90006.jpg][Image: 00signaturepiecegold.jpg][Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]
::drool:: Man, those're some nice lookin' Champs! What do you think happened with that copper foil variant?

(03-17-2014, 04:45 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: ::drool:: Man, those're some nice lookin' Champs! What do you think happened with that copper foil variant?
I dunno - just totally confused by that one. If it were a level 1 with gold - I wouldn't even think much of it. But because its a 2 with copper - very weird! I found it by accident a year ago. I don't know if any other player has a goofy variation like this or not.