`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Panini Doing with Titanium Basketball Retail???

RE: What is Panini Doing with Titanium Basketball Retail???
Trying to make multiple levels of RCs means they will sell more boxes. I would love to see one RC per company. That would set many things straight.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: What is Panini Doing with Titanium Basketball Retail???
I try to stay away from retail, I prefer hobby. I guess Panini is just catering to the collectors who bust retail. Maybe they see there is also money to made there if done right. But I see how you feel in that they are "stepping on the toes" of purist collectors who only bust hobby and don't even buy/collect retail singles on eBay.

But what I do loathe are eBay sellers who list retail cards and fail to mention this anywhere in the listing. It will only confuse ignorant collectors.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv