`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First two after deployment box breaks! Updated!

RE: First two after deployment box breaks!
(03-12-2014, 06:23 PM)fgarvis Wrote: Welcome back brother! Nice breaks. My wife doesn't know it yet but I'm pre-ordering a 6 box case of Bowman Chrome before I deploy in the June-August time frame so they're at my house waiting when I get back. Nothing says welcome home like busting open a shiny new case Smile If you are interested in trading, I'll be back in the trading game around mid-May. Hit me up.
I am trying to get her to let me order more of the select. Have a safe deployment. I am going to enjoy this shore duty!

I will, if things keep up like they are I'll be home by 1 January which is fine with me. If Karzai doesn't want us there I'll pack up KAF and BAF myself. Let's do this! Enjoy your time home, you earned it.

What unit are you in?
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(03-12-2014, 07:06 PM)fgarvis Wrote: I will, if things keep up like they are I'll be home by 1 January which is fine with me. If Karzai doesn't want us there I'll pack up KAF and BAF myself. Let's do this! Enjoy your time home, you earned it.

What unit are you in?
I was on the USS Truman but I am PCS transferring to CNATTU Lemoore. Pulled AE instructor duty.