`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 more boxes of donruss...

2 more boxes of donruss...
Cracked open two more of these guys. The product is actually growing on me... I still think the base is pretty horrendous, but the sp'd rated rookies and diamond kings being part of the set may be enough of a challenge to get me going after it...

Autos:
Taijuan walker
Ivan nova (sp? Only saw one of these on the bay)
Asdrubal cabrera
Vince Coleman 86 donruss buyback /66

Relics:
Kendrys morales
Aroldis chapman

Gold press proof:
Trout /99

Lots of other inserts etc...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: 2 more boxes of donruss...
Still got that 2013 Update Cespedes HR derby photo variation with your name on it!

Could do that and a 2013 Joc Pederson Bowman Platinum purple refractor for the Trout!

Let me know, my good man ... RJ

What Elite Dominators did you get?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(03-11-2014, 07:42 PM)demondukk Wrote: What Elite Dominators did you get?
James shields/pedro Martinez

Elite series were rivera/Adam jones
(03-11-2014, 07:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Still got that 2013 Update Cespedes HR derby photo variation with your name on it!

Could do that and a 2013 Joc Pederson Bowman Platinum purple refractor for the Trout!

Let me know, my good man ... RJ
Is the update variation the group photo or the high-five?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

(03-11-2014, 08:29 PM)petillo64 Wrote: James shields/pedro Martinez

Elite series were rivera/Adam jones

Is the update variation the group photo or the high-five?
High five with Cano, I beileve it's a SSSSSP, books for probably a grand or so.

u did excellent on the hits man congrats
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-11-2014, 09:22 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: u did excellent on the hits man congrats
Thanks. I got the wright jumbo diamond kings box loader as well if interested

I got one of the '86 Donruss Colemans /66 as well. Nice pulls!

Let me know when you get your base and any extra DK's loaded into your org. Need about 30 or so cards to finish the set. I may have to go after the Rated Rookies also. Thanks!

I'm so torn on trying a box of this, you are right the base design is pretty terrible... but those rated rookies are so nice.

I saw some pictures of this years prizm and i'm for sure going in on some of those boxes

(03-12-2014, 06:52 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I got one of the '86 Donruss Colemans /66 as well. Nice pulls!

Let me know when you get your base and any extra DK's loaded into your org. Need about 30 or so cards to finish the set. I may have to go after the Rated Rookies also. Thanks!
Yeah, I'm debating on whether or not to do the set. I can already but together 2 of the base. But the bastards included dk/rr's at the beginning of the set #'s 1-45 which would drive me nuts! I'm likely not going after the set, so I should have about 15 diamond kings for trade when it is time.