`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having trouble trading?

RE: Anyone else having trouble trading?
All by cards are scrambled.. They used to be sorted by year. How do I fix this?

I have all of the problems stated in the different responses. They spend so much time doing "updates" and it seems like things are getting worse and worse. Thank you for the refresh tip, finally started a trade this morning that I tried to do all day yesterday.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Having all the stated problems also. I'm also noticing that the cards I've entered into my org over the past week are disappearing, anyone else having this problem? I have a current trade pending and one of the cards the trader chose, just disappeared from my organize after he added it to his side. This is getting very frustrating!

According to a Beckett Mod in a previous post you only have to have marked "Trade For" to show up with Gold Stars when the system is working properly. The "Wants" column is for your personal benefit or when other trader's search your public Organize through the Profile page.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(03-09-2014, 12:00 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: According to a Beckett Mod in a previous post you only have to have marked "Trade For" to show up with Gold Stars when the system is working properly. The "Wants" column is for your personal benefit or when other trader's search your public Organize through the Profile page.
Cool! Thanks for the info. Always appreciate and like learning how to use this system better. It's frustrating enough as it is if it goes all quirk-tastic.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!