`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The wait is over!

RE: The wait is over!
(03-09-2014, 08:44 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: 2 years! Did it take two years to make the trade, going back and forth with each other, or two years to ship his end? Just wondering, anyways a very nice haul.
Two years after he received my end. Messaged me once every few months.

I'm not a grudge holder, the size of the trade was huge, at least 100 cards on each end. And now it's over and I couldn't be happier with e end result.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(03-10-2014, 01:07 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Two years after he received my end. Messaged me once every few months.

I'm not a grudge holder, the size of the trade was huge, at least 100 cards on each end. And now it's over and I couldn't be happier with e end result.
Those with patience are generally rewarded! Awesome Packers!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Wow. This gives me hope that some of the losers that kept my end and never sent theirs will come through one day! (Just kidding.)
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I would ding him on shipping time.