`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more boxes of Brilliance

2 more boxes of Brilliance
This time I didn't get as many double as before, so that is good. The only cards worth it were to the two jersey cards. The first box I got a Time Duncan Game Time Jersey Prime 23/25 and a Russell Westbrook Game Time Jersey in the second. The 4 autos were of small time rookies, with only Marquis Teague the only name I recognised.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: 2 more boxes of Brilliance
Cool break! I am interested in the Duncan if you are looking to move it!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I am looking to move it you want it. When I saw that it was a prime, I knew you would want it.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

been having good luck with ripping wax lately man, grats bud
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Generally I haven't had too many bad boxes.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK