Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first redemption in (expired)
Photo 
my first redemption in (expired)
In December I broke a box of 2011-12 Past & Present and my 'hits' were a Tom Gugliotta and Brian Grant auto and an expired Isaiah Thomas XRC AU.
I redeemed it anyway and explained the poor luck I had had on my hits. A week and a bit ago I got an email update saying that my redemption had been shipped and today it arrived.

[Image: escanear0408.jpg]

It's not the greatest card ever, but big thumbs up to Panini for coming through despite having passed the expiry date.

One question: has anyone else noticed blurred autos in this set? The auto on this card is clearly washing out. Not something that I'll complain about given the circumstances, but just curious..

RE: my first redemption in (expired)
Yup, the ink bleeds onto the card. I busted a box of this around the time it was first released, then had to wait until Halloween for them just to release which players are for which code numbers and then it took like what? 2 Years until I finally got the card in the mail and it looks the same as your Thomas. All around blunder by Panini but indeed good of them to honor your expired redemption. Only good thing is I lucked out and managed to pull the Shumpert for my Knicks PC. Same issue with the 11'12 Limited auto rookie redemptions.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Are you willing to trade for that?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Any expired reception is a win, in my book!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.