`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are people adding cards that I have already traded a year ago? I look and it has a 0 in my organizer but its still there for people to add in a trade.

RE: Trading problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-05-2014, 06:50 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: How are people adding cards that I have already traded a year ago? I look and it has a 0 in my organizer but its still there for people to add in a trade.
Are they in your garbage? Sometimes I have the same problem but it just means that the card is lurking somewhere in your org
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Oooof! I've been wondering about that myself. I noticed that I traded some cards, but they're still in my org with 0 as well. Wasn't there a "move to my org"-type link provided when a trade was marked completed on both ends once upon a time?

Are they cards that you traded on another site or elsewhere and manually updated in your Org? If so maybe you just updated the "have" column and not the "trade away" column. Just a thought. If these are cards you traded through the Beckett system then I have no idea what's going on...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

As long as the trade away quantity is greater than zero it will show up regardless of the have quantity. I brought it to their attention 7 years ago so give it about 10 years and they should have it resolved.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(03-05-2014, 09:40 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: As long as the trade away quantity is greater than zero it will show up regardless of the have quantity. I brought it to their attention 7 years ago so give it about 10 years and they should have it resolved.
HA!!!

(03-05-2014, 09:40 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: As long as the trade away quantity is greater than zero it will show up regardless of the have quantity. I brought it to their attention 7 years ago so give it about 10 years and they should have it resolved.
This is correct- The have column is only for your own use, mostly set collectors asked to keep that column. I have no use for it myself
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-06-2014, 07:53 AM)floydtown Wrote: This is correct- The have column is only for your own use, mostly set collectors asked to keep that column. I have no use for it myself
and i thank you Bob and Beckett for keeping the "haves"
Smile
sorry i was one of those set collectors..lol..i like it and use it.i Customized my lists and deleted one of the lines i didnt need and added the haves for my sets and player PC's...WAY easier for me to see the full PC picture
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95