`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Deja WOO!

RE: Deja WOO!
(03-05-2014, 03:46 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I have no clue. I have a handful of JTs on my need list that probably were never produced just in case. The two newest JTs added to the org was 2003 and 2005 UD Promos. I have seen examples of them on the bay but nothing of JT. Also 1997 Ultra brown backs confuse me as well.
So your 100% that they were not produced? Was the a write up on it at some point?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-05-2014, 04:01 PM)chads-cards Wrote: So your 100% that they were not produced? Was the a write up on it at some point?
You can never be 100% sure but none of the biggest die hard player collectors have one nor is there any purchase history on the bay or worthpoint.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Well thanks for the info! I guess my needs go from 556 total to 555 minus the promos I cant find.

Looks like im closing in on only needing 50 cards (the majority /25 or less)

Awesome! Sounds like you need to redo your needs list lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-05-2014, 05:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: Awesome! Sounds like you need to redo your needs list lol
Yes doc I do. I do not use the org for it. I had a hard copy printed off but I cant seem to find it...who knows if Im missing any other easy one? I can bought 4 in the past week

Nice! I highly recommend the org... they provide a print-ready version which comes in handy. The one down side to it is that the print version's ordering differs from the online version, which can make it a pain in the ***** sometimes.

Is there a reason you don't use Beckett's org? I've always been curious where guys get their "master lists", how they know about certain promo cards that aren't listed on Beckett, etc.

(03-05-2014, 07:37 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Nice! I highly recommend the org... they provide a print-ready version which comes in handy. The one down side to it is that the print version's ordering differs from the online version, which can make it a pain in the ***** sometimes.

Is there a reason you don't use Beckett's org? I've always been curious where guys get their "master lists", how they know about certain promo cards that aren't listed on Beckett, etc.
Ive used it in the past. I don't have subscription through so I would only be able to add 100 cards anyway. I don't even have the time to do that though. I actually just took a little inventory and I was way off. I thought I had 100k cards that needed listed. Its actually closer to 300k. I am trying to compete with the bigger sellers online. So that's going to take 50-60 hours a week maintaining that. And I just started school again.

HOLY *****! That's quite a few cards to list! Good luck with school!

(03-05-2014, 08:22 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: HOLY *****! That's quite a few cards to list! Good luck with school!
Yeah haha, unlike other sellers im not going to mention im not going to just list random cards. Everything will be either a star players for some type of sp...and they wont be crazy overpriced! Like most everything on the marketplace
And yeah school is going to be rough...its been 4 years since my concussion. I have not taken any type of class since then. So it will take a while to get back into the swing of things