IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Deja WOO!

Deja WOO!
So I posted this thread a few days back about a bonehead mistake I made
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1555800.html

Well I made some purchase on the BMP last weekend and some of the dealers have sent their orders. I got the one today with a card I added late into the order...I was like $2 for free shipping so I said wth might aswell find another card. So I found one and got the free shipping.

I get the order today and that card I added was one I needed!!! And prompted me to checking all my stuff again to find out I needed 2 others from that set that were readily available for the past few years!

So please I urge you to check your collection! There are cards we pass over everyday ( for me it was some topps total parallels ).

So after now buying those two cards for $9.16 with shipping Sad

I now have that rainbow and am one step closer to 500 Unique!

I will be updating my thread later with the adds....check it out there will be a good one!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Deja WOO!
Well I am glad you were able to rebound. It does stink when we overlook thing and we end up paying for it.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(03-05-2014, 01:32 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: Well I am glad you were able to rebound. It does stink when we overlook thing and we end up paying for it.
Yeah well $9 for 2 topps total cards is probably the biggest overpay ever....what sucks is $6 of that was shipping.

(03-05-2014, 12:48 PM)chads-cards Wrote: So I posted this thread a few days back about a bonehead mistake I made
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1555800.html

Well I made some purchase on the BMP last weekend and some of the dealers have sent their orders. I got the one today with a card I added late into the order...I was like $2 for free shipping so I said wth might aswell find another card. So I found one and got the free shipping.

I get the order today and that card I added was one I needed!!! And prompted me to checking all my stuff again to find out I needed 2 others from that set that were readily available for the past few years!

So please I urge you to check your collection! There are cards we pass over everyday ( for me it was some topps total parallels ).

So after now buying those two cards for $9.16 with shipping Sad

I now have that rainbow and am one step closer to 500 Unique!

I will be updating my thread later with the adds....check it out there will be a good one!
Thats awesome bro! Glad you knocked out some needs and completed a rainbow!!! Topps Total is killing me with Jason Taylor as the stuff is impossible to find.

Keep grinding to 500 unique my friend!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-05-2014, 02:29 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Thats awesome bro! Glad you knocked out some needs and completed a rainbow!!! Topps Total is killing me with Jason Taylor as the stuff is impossible to find.

Keep grinding to 500 unique my friend!!!
I felt the same way and now I have 100% completion with topps total...2007 it rough. I think there are 7 variations and 2006 had 6

(03-05-2014, 02:32 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I felt the same way and now I have 100% completion with topps total...2007 it rough. I think there are 7 variations and 2006 had 6
You are so lucky lol. I need the 2007 black /50 version. There was one on comc and the next day it was gone. Ive never seen another one since.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Dammit just saw I need the 2005 1st edition

(03-05-2014, 02:59 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Dammit just saw I need the 2005 1st edition
I have good news for you...they do not exist!!! Scratch it off your need list.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-05-2014, 03:33 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I have good news for you...they do not exist!!! Scratch it off your need list.
Really? Well that brings my total down then good. I also have never seen a few promo cards that are listed on the Beckett Checklist.

if it is know that the 05's do not exist why don't they take them of the checklist?

(03-05-2014, 03:41 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Really? Well that brings my total down then good. I also have never seen a few promo cards that are listed on the Beckett Checklist.

if it is know that the 05's do not exist why don't they take them of the checklist?
I have no clue. I have a handful of JTs on my need list that probably were never produced just in case. The two newest JTs added to the org was 2003 and 2005 UD Promos. I have seen examples of them on the bay but nothing of JT. Also 1997 Ultra brown backs confuse me as well.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341