`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to find out....

Is there a way to find out....
Is there a way to find out what cards of a certain player someone has marked FT in their org, other than going through one by one?

And possibly any way to get notifications when one becomes available, if it ever does?

For example, i super collect TJ Galiardi and am always one the look out for his cards and it becomes a pain looking through each one of his cards every few weeks to see if by chance some one has added it to their ORG marked it FT.

I'm sure i'm dreaming here but thought i might ask Smile

RE: Is there a way to find out....
First thing to do is have a collection in your organize with his cards mark all the ones your after as " trade for ". Next time you open a trade with someone select get wants if they have any only your wants will be displayed. You can also click on the card your looking for and you will get another page with the cards stats and a list of people who have the card and people who are looking for the card. I'm not aware of any notification for card availability.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(03-05-2014, 08:29 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: First thing to do is have a collection in your organize with his cards mark all the ones your after as " trade for ". Next time you open a trade with someone select get wants if they have any only your wants will be displayed. You can also click on the card your looking for and you will get another page with the cards stats and a list of people who have the card and people who are looking for the card. I'm not aware of any notification for card availability.
Yeah that's what I am doing now but i was hoping that there was a way to see all the ones ft without having to go through each card to see who has it. I always look for my wants in a trade as I added them all as want to trade for in my org

When matchmaker gets here it should help find collectors who have what your looking for, until then we have to keep sifting through the cards one at a time.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(03-05-2014, 02:22 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: When matchmaker gets here it should help find collectors who have what your looking for, until then we have to keep sifting through the cards one at a time.
Awesome! I appreciate the info Smile