`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Ken Schrader Auto

WTTF Ken Schrader Auto
I have a thing for collecting athletes from Missouri & Kansas. I just recently got an unlisted set of cards from the 2011 Missouri Sports Hall of Fame induction. And included in this set is Ken Schrader from Fenton, MO. I had no idea Kenny Schrader was a fellow Missourian until then! Anyhow, I'm not going to PC him, but would like to pick up an auto if I can. Please give me a look if you have one!

Thanks!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF Ken Schrader Auto
(03-05-2014, 01:14 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: I have a thing for collecting athletes from Missouri & Kansas. I just recently got an unlisted set of cards from the 2011 Missouri Sports Hall of Fame induction. And included in this set is Ken Schrader from Fenton, MO. I had no idea Kenny Schrader was a fellow Missourian until then! Anyhow, I'm not going to PC him, but would like to pick up an auto if I can. Please give me a look if you have one!

Thanks!
Jason
If he races the WoO Late Model race at my local track this year, I'll try to grab an auto for ya! It wouldn't be until June though....
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Hey Jason,

Well, I do no have a Ken Schrader auto, but I do have:

2003 Press Pass Stealth Gear Grippers Cars #GGT7 Ken Schrader #/150

It was my very first pack pulled Racing memorbilia card. It's available...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-05-2014, 01:14 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: I have a thing for collecting athletes from Missouri & Kansas. I just recently got an unlisted set of cards from the 2011 Missouri Sports Hall of Fame induction. And included in this set is Ken Schrader from Fenton, MO. I had no idea Kenny Schrader was a fellow Missourian until then! Anyhow, I'm not going to PC him, but would like to pick up an auto if I can. Please give me a look if you have one!

Thanks!
Jason
I have one in my org can you help with my favorites?

(03-05-2014, 08:07 AM)Racinghy Wrote: If he races the WoO Late Model race at my local track this year, I'll try to grab an auto for ya! It wouldn't be until June though....
That would be pretty cool! I might have an extra '88 Maxx Chralotte RC I could send to you to possibly get signed...if he shows up & you have the opportunity. Thanks David!
(03-05-2014, 09:22 AM)dunnere Wrote: Hey Jason,

Well, I do no have a Ken Schrader auto, but I do have:

2003 Press Pass Stealth Gear Grippers Cars #GGT7 Ken Schrader #/150

It was my very first pack pulled Racing memorbilia card. It's available...
Thanks partner! I could be interested actually...but I'd hate to take your first ever pack pulled racing hit! lol I'll take a look and see if we can work anything out. Thank You.
(03-05-2014, 10:13 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I have one in my org can you help with my favorites?
Hey partner, I sent you an offer for the Schader auto once already. I still have the Olynyk RC relic, but no autos of your teams/drivers to currently offer. Thank You though.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(03-05-2014, 12:20 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: That would be pretty cool! I might have an extra '88 Maxx Chralotte RC I could send to you to possibly get signed...if he shows up & you have the opportunity. Thanks David!
Yeah, I'd have to wait and see first. He was there last time, but that was 3 years ago when the WoO last made the trip.
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win