`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from surgery :)

Back from surgery :)
Well my hernia turned into a double hernia surgery and was able to get up today and do about an hour of cards from my huge mail day. Will be getting everyone's trades out this week and appreciate everyone for waiting.

John

RE: Back from surgery :)
We don't have any trades but hope your doing well man!

Brandon

Just got done pulling everything and all trades go out on Monday, again sorry for the delay but things got out of my hands.

John, hope your recovery goes well! Give the cards a rest if you have to Smile
I've got mine on the backburner until we get settled in the new place and I can make a space for my cards and stuff.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Hope everything goes well in your recovery. Collecting cards is a great therapy for recovery with trading, mail day and opening packs.

Best of luck with the recovery. I've had 2 of the same hernia surgeries and they suck. Learned 2 valuable lessons from them. #1 Always eat when taking a pain pill. #2 It's not a smart idea to ignore doctors orders and play basketball a week after surgery because you were bored. Learned the hard way on both.

(03-09-2014, 12:37 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Best of luck with the recovery. I've had 2 of the same hernia surgeries and they suck. Learned 2 valuable lessons from them. #1 Always eat when taking a pain pill. #2 It's not a smart idea to ignore doctors orders and play basketball a week after surgery because you were bored. Learned the hard way on both.
Like Smile