`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you still CrazyforKinsler?

Are you still CrazyforKinsler?
I know there is a member on here with that username. Haha after his comments you can't be too crazy about him now!
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: Are you still CrazyforKinsler?
Haha I'm a big kinsler fan. Boneheaded move though, he did say today though that he was taken way out if context. Which doesn't surprise me with ESPN, more interested in fabricating drama than the actual story
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

I hear that. Its like ESPN is trying to turn EVERY sport into the WWE.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I'm crazy for kinsler. (now that he's a motor city kitty) lol he's gonna tear it up in the D. But it's defiantly brought some attention on what he said about the old GM

What did he say, I missed it. I'm a huge Tigers fan and was a huge Prince fan, so I hope he works out!

I don't think what kinsler said was that bad. It was more directed towards management than anything. Also who wouldn't want the team or teams you are against to go 0-162.

If anything I like and respect kinsler more for being honest. This is ESPN trying to blow this thing up bigger than it should be.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Kinsler has never been one to think before he speaks, years ago he criticized the fans for not being into the games enough like redsox fans are (though really thats just a different breed of fan there)

He essentially said they would play harder if people cheered harder and came to the games, and took a LOT of heat for that.

here in Dallas the big issues people took from this article were the lack of wanting to be a team leader, and blaming his poor play on the added pressure of being a leader. Sorry if you are a professional ball player and a veteran you should be able to handle the extra pressure and responsibilities of being a veteran and a leader.

Then there is the part about calling JD a sleezeball which is just ridiculous and beyond over the line, and on top of that talking about nolan ryan being the reason for all the success. A local radio show that knows kinsler (and are actually the ones that he found out about the trade from) said they think hes just hurt and was trying to hurt Jon Daniels with those comments and they know its not true and certainly think that Ian knows its not true.

All in all its just another case of a player being upset about a trade and talking trash afterwards, he claims he was taken out of context and he might have been who knows.

BUT that same fire that led to this is why people liked him here, and why opponents fans hated him

What did you want him to say? He wants the Rangers to win the World Series?JD did not even have the decency to tell Kinsler about the trade he found out on twitter and Nolan Ryan did have a way bigger impact then JD ever gave him credit for.

(03-05-2014, 09:44 AM)brian2345 Wrote: What did you want him to say? He wants the Rangers to win the World Series?JD did not even have the decency to tell Kinsler about the trade he found out on twitter and Nolan Ryan did have a way bigger impact then JD ever gave him credit for.

JD was on a plane and the information leaked, players more often than not find out via leaks these days because of all the people involved in the process...you have to count on both teams and all agents, etc NOT saying anything to anyone to keep things silent.

Also Nolan didn't make the trades that brought the core in...people often forget nolan wasn't around when JD pulled off that teix deal. AND nolan wanted to fire Washington.

(03-05-2014, 09:44 AM)brian2345 Wrote: What did you want him to say? He wants the Rangers to win the World Series?JD did not even have the decency to tell Kinsler about the trade he found out on twitter and Nolan Ryan did have a way bigger impact then JD ever gave him credit for.
It was leaked and he never had the chance to tell him until after. I love kins, but it is ultimately a business and he took it personal. JD is doing what he has always done, moving older pieces for younger, cheaper talent with high ceiling.
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%