`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you still CrazyforKinsler?

RE: Are you still CrazyforKinsler?
(03-05-2014, 09:50 AM)rentzington Wrote: JD was on a plane and the information leaked, players more often than not find out via leaks these days because of all the people involved in the process...you have to count on both teams and all agents, etc NOT saying anything to anyone to keep things silent.

Also Nolan didn't make the trades that brought the core in...people often forget nolan wasn't around when JD pulled off that teix deal. AND nolan wanted to fire Washington.
Was he on a plane when he made the deal ? Washington should have been fired when he got busted for using cocaine but either way i have no problem with what he said.

I believe the deal was leaked while JD was on the plane but it wasn't finalized yet. He finalized it after , obviously he didn't want to tell him until after the deal was a sure thing
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(03-05-2014, 10:09 AM)brian2345 Wrote: Was he on a plane when he made the deal ? Washington should have been fired when he got busted for using cocaine but either way i have no problem with what he said.
THey wouldn't have gone to those world series without Washington, at least not 2011.
Even nolan said he was glad they didnt fire him.

Ian is just personally hurt and venting, he needs to be professional and learn to be quiet sometimes....but thats not in his nature.

Young spokeout against management before but also knew when to just stay quiet (and i say that not being much of a fan of michael young)

I will say this ... if Kinsler helps the Tigers win the World Series (finally), then I LOVE Kinsler.

(03-05-2014, 12:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I will say this ... if Kinsler helps the Tigers win the World Series (finally), then I LOVE Kinsler.
i wouldn't hold your breath, he's been on a downward trend the past few years and has been known to be injury prone

I was already kind of debating whether or not to continue collecting Kinsler following the trade and I think this has helped push me towards stopping. I don't wish him any ill will, it's just hard to keep up with someone after he's no longer on a team you follow. Probably have to do the same with Nelson Cruz.

(03-05-2014, 09:44 AM)brian2345 Wrote: Nolan Ryan did have a way bigger impact then JD ever gave him credit for.
+34 Absolutely!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-04-2014, 04:57 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: I know there is a member on here with that username. Haha after his comments you can't be too crazy about him now!
Hey Evan,

I have some BREAKING NEWS for you!! I found out the other day that he doesn't even like kinsler; his wife's the kinsler fan.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!