`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello Guys Happy 2014 Season!

Hello Guys Happy 2014 Season!
Hey guys how is everyone? I have not been around much but just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive. lol
So happy the seasons here finally! I have not gotten any 14 racing yet because of the lack of Newman but I hear he's gonna be in a release later this year. Anyway just wanted to say hello.
Kevin
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Hello Guys Happy 2014 Season!
Hello Kevin! I am sure you will be following the #31 more than you ever have in your life. Smile Glad to see you back and I hope you post regularly throughout the season. We only have 8 and 1/2 months to go now! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(03-04-2014, 02:53 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Hello Kevin! I am sure you will be following the #31 more than you ever have in your life. Smile Glad to see you back and I hope you post regularly throughout the season. We only have 8 and 1/2 months to go now! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
lol true on #31! Going to check in myself even though I don't plan on busting any racing in the near future.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

Hi Kevin! Hope you have been well! Hey, what happened to Newman at Daytona? I picked him for Daytona in a fantasy league...needless to say, we both got off to a rough start, lol.

Michael says the 2014 TM checklist could be due out by the end of this week...hopefully Newman will be in there!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(03-04-2014, 10:12 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Hey, what happened to Newman at Daytona?
Austin Dillon is a silly rookie, that's what happened! Lol.

Go Avs Go!

(03-04-2014, 03:55 AM)minitracer Wrote: lol true on #31! Going to check in myself even though I don't plan on busting any racing in the near future.
Any chance you want to get in on my Beckett Fantasy Game? I need at least 10 members to join to make it worthwhile to run it.
You would have to make sure to check in here at least once a week to make your pick though. Wink
The thread is easy to find on the forum.