`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ken Griffey Jr. Question. Need help

Ken Griffey Jr. Question. Need help
I GOTTA 99 GRIFFEY JR TOPPS GOLD LABEL #100 CLASS 3 CARD. I CANNOT FIND ANY IMAGES TO DETERMINE IF ITS RED OR BLACK CLASS 3. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I WILL APPRECIATE IT. FRONT OF CARD HAS HIM POSING AFTER HITTING ONE OUT. THE IMAGES ARE FACING EACHOTHER ONE ON THE RIGHT BEING BIGGER THAN THE OTHER. ALSO HAS SEATTLE MARINERS WRITTEN IN BACKROUND. THANK YOU

RE: Ken Griffey Jr. Question. Need help
If it were Black or Red the Gold Label logo would be either Black or Red. Red would also have a serial number stamped on the back I believe.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(03-02-2014, 09:16 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: If it were Black or Red the Gold Label logo would be either Black or Red. Red would also have a serial number stamped on the back I believe.
Greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately it is either because the logo is gold. Do you happen to know the value of this particular card? Is it worth getting graded?

Not worth grading, we can't give out pricing, it's against the TOS. You can buy single card pricing but I will tell you it's not worth doing that.

(03-02-2014, 09:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Not worth grading, we can't give out pricing, it's against the TOS. You can buy single card pricing but I will tell you it's not worth doing that.
Well thanks again. I'm sure I will have questions in the future. As you can see I'm new to the community and looking forward to becoming more active in my new found hobby.

Good luck! It's fun picking this hobby back up and seeing how different it is now.

(03-02-2014, 09:59 PM)njjetfreak Wrote: Well thanks again. I'm sure I will have questions in the future. As you can see I'm new to the community and looking forward to becoming more active in my new found hobby.
Welcome to the community, look it up on ebay im sure there are a few the same as your card there Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Don't remember there being a Red version but Pete is right instead of seeing gold print it will be a black print.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]