`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commemerative Patches / Patch Cards

Commemerative Patches / Patch Cards
Couldn't locate any Donruss for immediate gratification so got some TS1 blasters as I'm working on the commerative patch and patch card sets...here are the goodies.....

[Image: Patches2_zps6fa76185.jpg]

The Sandy is now one of my fav. cards (have held the original but too much for my wallet so this will do). These will not be for trade, I do however have 2 additional Tulos and 1 Price & Mauer I'd like to swap for either a patch or card from the series. Gracias and thanks for the look.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Commemerative Patches / Patch Cards
Love the Jeter! I wanna grab that card one day! I have the Cabrera and Trout patches if your interested.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Please check me should have 14 liisted

Nice pulls! I like the look of that Jeter!

I have a Prince Fielder that I'd trade. I'd like either the Tulowitzki or the Mauer, whichever you would want to give me. Thanks.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Hey, Joe. We have the Ortiz patch card and the Boggs RC patch card. If you need it, PM us your address and we will send them out to you with whatever Phillies cards we can find.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I have the Votto RCP23 if you're interested in a trade. Send me an offer, I'll mark it for trade.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I have extras of Hernandez, Price, Mauer & 2 Ortiz of the CP '14 S1. Need quite a few. Cabrera, Craig, Trout, Rivera, Jeter, Darvish, Bautista, Tulo, Kershaw, Rizzo, acutely & Wainwright in CP.
Also, have the following CRP's (2 Kaline). In need of Gywnn, Darvish, Cespedes, Gooden, Johnson, Kershaw & Votto CRP's.
I also own the 2 following. It would take quite a bit to let them go, but am open to trade offers. The Puig is very SP'd & the Killebrew is an error. I'm trying to wait to hear more on it as I haven't yet. It reads he played for the Nationals on the front instead of the Senators. The back is correct. Has anyone info on this RCP?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love that Jeter patch and the Koufax rookie! Awesome stuff, my friend! Glad you branched out and spread your collector wings! Smile makes future trades with you easier by adding that dimension! I'll see if I have anything you need!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Bought another blaster today and got the Adam Wainwright Cardinals Patch. Both of these cards are marked for trade.

(03-03-2014, 09:38 AM)sfreinker Wrote: I have the Votto RCP23 if you're interested in a trade. Send me an offer, I'll mark it for trade.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!